Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Cute Mute Adventure (Fantasy) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

There are other ways to communicate than just words... and words are not necessarily key to a good adventure.

READ FIRST:

Players aged 16+ are required. This is a personal preference due to the age gap there would otherwise be.

This is a multi-paragraph RP. If you feel you can't maintain a pace of about 2 paragraphs average per post, this might not be for you. Also, expect long posts from me early on - don't feel obligated to keep up with them and don't expect them to persist throughout; it'd be mostly due to me setting the scene.

This is a very quick ad, as far as my RP ads go, but it's a fairly basic and open-ended premise and the details can be worked out through messaging.

Essentially, I kinda wanna try an adventure with mute characters. Preferably something cute, with cute characters. Hence the title.

I have two key thoughts on what I want to put forth for this in terms of setting and character. The first is an Ori-themed RP with my spirit Seren, who can be paired with just about any cute little critter, but would work just fine alongside another forest spirit (Seren is not mute by default, but will be for this kind of RP). The second is a Hollow Knight RP with my character The Glaivesinger, who I want to pair up with another vessel and nosey on around Hallownest etc.

And that's about it.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Cute Mute Adventure (Fantasy) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus