Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » I'm back! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm finally back from my break from rp repoistory!, meaning I'm starting up my roleplayes again, I'm very open to new ideas please PM for more!.

Rp Topics down below

Assassin x Hero/Secret spy MxM

Some info, Yc has been hired to befriend a popular assassin, the both meet while going after the same target, will they befriend each other or become enemies
<Takes place in the future somewhat like cyberpunk>

Siren x Vacationer Another MxM

Yc is a yearly around traveller, and on one of there stops it's a small town with a amazing beach, yet a secret one off to the side that has been closed down? Why had muiltple of the townsfolk gone missing?But yc hears someone singing in the restricted Beach, Will they explore the mysteries, or will more people disappear?

Student x Student Nerd x Jock. MxM<Not finished but still in the making>

I just finished reading heartstopper by Alice Oseman, and it gave me the idea to do a similar roleplay version! Yc is more on the sporty side <we can talk which sport they play!> one day yc notices my character and yc decides to walk up and? Say hi? Just walk past

Those are it for now, please let me know if you would have any other ideas please PM me if intrested!
Osris

t0xicbubbles wrote:
I'm finally back from my break from rp repoistory!, meaning I'm starting up my roleplayes again, I'm very open to new ideas please PM for more!.

Rp Topics down below

Assassin x Hero/Secret spy MxM

Some info, Yc has been hired to befriend a popular assassin, the both meet while going after the same target, will they befriend each other or become enemies
<Takes place in the future somewhat like cyberpunk>

Siren x Vacationer Another MxM

Yc is a yearly around traveller, and on one of there stops it's a small town with a amazing beach, yet a secret one off to the side that has been closed down? Why had muiltple of the townsfolk gone missing?But yc hears someone singing in the restricted Beach, Will they explore the mysteries, or will more people disappear?

Student x Student Nerd x Jock. MxM<Not finished but still in the making>

I just finished reading heartstopper by Alice Oseman, and it gave me the idea to do a similar roleplay version! Yc is more on the sporty side <we can talk which sport they play!> one day yc notices my character and yc decides to walk up and? Say hi? Just walk past

Those are it for now, please let me know if you would have any other ideas please PM me if intrested!

I’ll do the first one or the second one! I just have the make a charter

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » I'm back! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus