Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon needed for Dragon Rider! Adv. Lit (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sable (played by Tiff_the_Odd)

Hello! I am hoping to do some sort of dragon rider roleplay. I don't really have a plot, just a character and I would really like someone to roleplay a dragon. I am semi advance so I ask that you be the same. I am online fairly often and will throughout the day unless I say so otherwise. I have some ideas for a plot but I have been unable to come up with a fully put together plot so please come ready to help me world build.

My character is a young girl usually around 11-13 depending what I feel like. The setting will be medieval and high fantasy. Y/C will be her dragon though what the dragon is like is up to you. The dragon will be your character so I want to make sure that you enjoy playing it. The dragon can be any gender!

I will tell you if I feel like we are not vibing well and please tell me if you wish to quit the roleplay. I ask that you are able to reply at least once a day and that you are able to dish out at least 2 paragraphs. I do care about quality over quantity though! Anyway, I look forward to chatting and roleplaying with you
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hey! I don't have a profile for any dragons yet, but, if you are still looking for a dragon, I can certainly sort one out!
Sable (played by Tiff_the_Odd) Topic Starter

Ace-Of-Hearts wrote:
Hey! I don't have a profile for any dragons yet, but, if you are still looking for a dragon, I can certainly sort one out!

Yeah! Go ahead and PM me!
Daffy_dragon

Hello! If you're still looking for someone I'd be up for this! One question: Is Dragon Rider in reference to the movie or to a book, or is it something you made up?

Daffy_dragon wrote:
Hello! If you're still looking for someone I'd be up for this! One question: Is Dragon Rider in reference to the movie or to a book, or is it something you made up?

PM me if you would like to roleplay! Also, it is just a like somebody who rides a dragon. I was not really referencing anything in particular, just using it as a general term.
Heya! I am interested if you still are available? I have a couple dragon ocs (yet to be put up lol) so if you are still looking just shoot me a reply ^^

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon needed for Dragon Rider! Adv. Lit (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus