Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » RoseField Laboratory (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Simon Kapther (played anonymously)

Hey, I'm looking for either a
    One v One RP
OR
    A small group RP with a combination of roles

This would be a laboratory RP with 'subjects' being characters with super human abilities or powers. (Such as the ability to control fire or stop time).
The scientists decided the subjects were too dangerous to be kept in the regular world, and gathered them up, hunting them down and actively trying to discover more people with these abilities to quarantine and study them. They have hired guards to watch them and make sure they don't run away. (Perhaps the guard position could be a sort of chore the scientists have, ex. 10 hours of guard work required a week).
There could also be nurses to take the subjects temperature, monitor vitals, note side effects of current medication or trials. The goal of the people at this laboratory is to study and replicate such abilities that are found in the lab in controlled subjects for use in different controlled fields.

The subjects are taken and kept against their will, although there is, of course, character free will(perhaps your character has grown to like the confined lifestyle).
I'm alright with RPing pretty much any length that's not multiple pages or one/two sentences. I can't work when people don't give me enough to work off of (the one liners), and spending an hour to type a response is too long for me to properly work.
If anyone is interested in giving this a try, I'm totally open to changing any aspects of this to fit preferences. DM me if you're interested : )
I'd be using my character Simon Kapther for this, (the one I'm posting as).
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Im up :]
ooop- seen the Dm thing ;-;
Ellie (played anonymously)

Simon Kapther wrote:
Hey, I'm looking for either a
    One v One RP
OR
    A small group RP with a combination of roles

This would be a laboratory RP with 'subjects' being characters with super human abilities or powers. (Such as the ability to control fire or stop time).
The scientists decided the subjects were too dangerous to be kept in the regular world, and gathered them up, hunting them down and actively trying to discover more people with these abilities to quarantine and study them. They have hired guards to watch them and make sure they don't run away. (Perhaps the guard position could be a sort of chore the scientists have, ex. 10 hours of guard work required a week).
There could also be nurses to take the subjects temperature, monitor vitals, note side effects of current medication or trials. The goal of the people at this laboratory is to study and replicate such abilities that are found in the lab in controlled subjects for use in different controlled fields.

The subjects are taken and kept against their will, although there is, of course, character free will(perhaps your character has grown to like the confined lifestyle).
I'm alright with RPing pretty much any length that's not multiple pages or one/two sentences. I can't work when people don't give me enough to work off of (the one liners), and spending an hour to type a response is too long for me to properly work.
If anyone is interested in giving this a try, I'm totally open to changing any aspects of this to fit preferences. DM me if you're interested : )
I'd be using my character Simon Kapther for this, (the one I'm posting as).

I’ll try this!
Hello I’m interested in this

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » RoseField Laboratory (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus