Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Arranging Inventory and Accolades?

I was wondering... Is there any way that I can arrange my inventory and accolades how I want? I have a certain look in mind because of my OCD, but it seems as though everything is arranged by the date of acquisition. If there is a way to arrange them, please enlighten me, but if there is no way to arrange them, would this be something to consider? I thoroughly enjoy color coding and I would love all my greens and flowers together, my knots in a certain way, etc.

Thank you for any advice or information provided! My newness is showing! :D
I second this! I would love to be able to organize items and accolades or are the orbs the only way to allow this? :)
I believe the Orbs are the only way.

Orb Of Order (Red)

Orb Of Order (Blue)

(Is there any functional difference between red and blue?)

You can trade the color from accolades earned from welcoming folks for these from Moa! I think she's around once a month for a few days.
Kim Site Admin

Juls wrote:
(Is there any functional difference between red and blue?)

Red does accolades, blue does items. :)
Thank-you! :)
Atheist Topic Starter

Orbs of Order, huh? Okay, I guess that works too! I didn't know about those. Are they an item you can purchase anytime? I suppose I'll have to wait until I have everything that I want, which will take a lot of time and commitment but I think I can manage..!

Thank you for the information!
Kim Site Admin

They are carried by Moa, who is only around about one week every month. Her campground is empty as if this writing, but she always comes back: https://www.rprepository.com/shop/moa

They were originally added to be a reward for people who regularly welcome newbies over on the introduction forum, so the primary way to obtain them is to trade the colors out of a handful of welcomer accolades to Moa. You *can* buy them with money, but they were meant to be a bit expensive to encourage the welcomer accolade route. :)
Atheist Topic Starter

I completely understand. I will try and be patient and acquire more things to give to this crafty Moa! Sounds like quite the busy little entrepreneur! Thank you for letting me know though. I greatly appreciate all of this. I can't wait to earn goodies. I have become very intrigued with all the little accolades and inventory items!

You are on: Forums » Help » Arranging Inventory and Accolades?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus