Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fallen angel in need of a friend or part (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jesse Bell (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

So, I remade this character and I really want to try her out! She is a fallen angel that is a military commander. She had went through a war and ended up losing a person who had saved her life so she really needs to make a new friend to help her out.
So what would the story? Or are you just looking for a RP?
Jesse Bell (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

I am just looking for an RP to do with this character because I remade her.
Oops! My bad. I thought you were inviting people to a one on one RP. Sorry for the confusion and good luck finding an RP!
MelTheObserver

I'm still doing so major editing to my character pages, but this seems like a good fit for Jora. She's kind of bitter, but she has a gentle heart.

Is this still open?

I am up for a one on one rp, seeing as I don't like groups that much.

@MelTheObserver: Yes, this is still open. :) I will say that is about two hours, I won't be on so much because my best friend is coming over for New Year's Eve.
MelTheObserver

I understand. I would love to roleplay with you and Jesse. :3

Wonderful! We can try discussing more on the RP in PM. :)
MelTheObserver

Okies!
Jade or Kevin coukd make a good rp with her (Jade would be her modren human version and I'd probably make her be exmilitary sniper)(Kevin would just be curious about her since he is a studier and supernatural beings on earth always catch his interest).

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fallen angel in need of a friend or part (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus