Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Ghostly pirates found family group rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Lilith (played anonymously)

Would you like to join a group roleplay on discord about a ghostly pirate ship with a Siren for a captain? A cursed one at that? A lady who cannot touch the sea or land. (One piece style, even though she’s a siren she will drown and if she touches land she will turn to dust and appear back on her ship. Same with the drowning she will go through all the pain and terror but appear back on her ship after she dies.)

It will have plenty of adventure, betrayal, romance, plot twists and so forth. And the best part is you can create drama and detailed back stories for your characters. If you need someone to play a backup character for a plot point in your character’s life me or my beautiful admin will be happy to help you out. It’s for all ages. There will be no 18+ stuff, and no swearing as it is 15+ though for safety. Although everyone in the group I know personally so I can assure all rules will be followed. So if you like found family rps, with curses and cool stuff come on down.

Here’s like a rundown of the ship’s Legend.

The crew of The siren’s song, were brought together by their captain. Like a ghost in the night her ship had showed up when they needed it the most, when they were cast out, abandoned, broken, shamed or ready to be hung. The people far and wide told their children about the ship, silent as the dead who and its captain a witch of a woman who could kill you with one look. They would tell them that if they didn’t behave or fit into society the ship would come and kidnap them forcing them to be apart of her ghastly crew forever. “But that’s not what I do. I take the misfits, the forgotten the lonely and give them a safe home on my ship. We plunder the 7 seas together, looking for new members. And they can always leave if they find a place they want to build a home. I have been through a few crews in my lifetimes. I keep drawings of them all, oh how I miss them. But everyone has to move one. I guess I’m happy they found a place where they were accepted into society. I never found my place, but I guess you could say mine was helping people find theirs. I visit them every once in awhile until they start to age. I’ll be there for their death too. A few have stayed with me over the years dying a pirates death. Buried out with Davy Jones. It hurts losing them and as the years go by I find my heart hardening to death. Shame really. And the saddest part is I can never leave. The land and sea has rejected me. My only home is this ship.”

https://discord.gg/vAf4YHtP Here’s the link
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Lilith (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Updated bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Ghostly pirates found family group rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus