Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Galactic Civilization (An Empire builder RP, OPEN)

Mars Red Faction (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Alec Heard the Alarms, they were faint, But he could hear them "Stay here" Alec said and jumped into the turret of Jenkins car bike thing and they sped off for the siren noise. When they got their Alec saw the base "Oh Hell..." Jenkins said and slowly drove upto it
Thrax (played by Dreath)

Walking through the seemingly abandoned base Dreath was surprised when he heard voices further down the hall. "Well at least we know were not alone here. Continue to head forward but mind you surroundings." He ordered his men. All five of them had high power plasma pistols capable of shredding almost any matter and a small metallic rod which could extend to become a powerful melee weapon that had blades of plasma running down the staff. These weapons were impossible to detect under there disguises but they could draw them at a moments notice.
The Emperor (played by HRA)

Two Attack Jeeps, with two people each, drove up to the MRF soldiers in their car bike thing, and drove alongside them. They were armed with a rapid fire 23mm machine gun, which was capable of RPMs up to a Browning. They contacted the MRF men and asked for verification. "Are you MRF?"

Meanwhile, there was a patrol of two SS soldiers, one corporal, and one PFC. They were armed with lasguns, .50 caliber guns that fired high velocity railgun bullets that were also surrounded by an energy field, like the las turrets projected (except las turrets are like laser cannons...). They spotted the men in the hallway, and aimed their guns at them.

"Halt! Who are you?" The Corporal ordered, cocking his Lasgun carbine and aiming it at Dreath.
Thrax (played by Dreath)

"Ah look humans. Hello we are here for some treaty signing. We are sent here by orders of the Voriarn emperor and have been looking for humans to start this. So are you the ones who we are meant to meet with?" Dreath said to the soldiers.

"Don't move at all!" The soldier ordered, still pointing the gun. He held it tight in his hands, not moving, and not afraid. He was SS for gods sake. And he didn't know of any peace treaty. "You're under arrest for breaking and entering a military installation!"
Thrax (played by Dreath)

"I am afraid I can't do that sir. You see if we were told to come here for a false treaty then this is classified as a trap so you can tell me what's going on or I can extract it from your flailing body." Dreath said starring the soldiers down.

"I don't know what's going on, or what was going on, but if you don't surrender your weapons to me I am authorized to use deadly force!" The Corporal ordered, staring the man down. He may not have the upper hand here in weaponry or manpower, but he had the outpost to back him up. "Put your hands in the air. NOW!"
Thrax (played by Dreath)

"You chose this way of doing things sorry my good sir." Dreath said before quickly drawing his plasma pistol and blasting a whole through the other guy and shooting the SS soldiers right foot off.

The PFC watched in horror as the man drew his gun and fired, burning a massive hole in his chest. He dropped his gun and slid to the floor, bleeding from the non cauterized wounds, dead. Blood poured out of his mouth. The Corporal managed to react, but his foot was vaporized. Falling to the ground, he let off five shots, the blasts echoing in the hall. A flash of blue energy exited the gun as a discharge, like a blast from a blaster.

"Shots fired! Shots fired!" The Sergeant shouted, and the Lieutenant ordered all the men on board. Ten SS soldiers, armed with two SMGs, one LMG, two shot guns, and five assault rifles (All Las, except for the shotguns), ran to the edge of the hallway, and began firing. Dozens of discharges flew across the room, blasting a chunk out of the wall and charring it.

"Yes We are a part of.." Alec heard the shots and took out his Nano Rifle "Jenkins man the turret! Make sure no one gets out" Then alec ran too the hallway and went up to an SS Soldier "Im here to assist, Have any idea what the hell is going on?" he said switching to his rocket launcher "Ok down there! You better surrender or I launch three rockets at the floor where your standing!" Alec would do this. He would pay for the damage, But he wanted to make sure These guys were under control
Thrax (played by Dreath)

"Oh can we ever do this simply." Dreath said to himself. The moment reinforcement's arrived Dreath and his crew had plasma pistols raised and Dreath pulled put his plasma staff. The staff had a nearly indestructible handle and two large blades pointing up on the top. The blades were made up of solidified plasma so they would burn through nearly anything. Leaping forward Dreath cut the two smg wielding troopers in half and cut the gun of one assault rifle trooper in half. The rest of the Dreaths allies fired there weapons surly hitting some of the men. Dreath was shot across the shoulder and this made him let out a small grown but he kept fighting despite bleeding. Everyone could see how the blood was purple instead of red.

Alec realized these were not EDF, though, The Red Faction were known for their ground forces, and it did not look like the lance wielder had noticed him, he took out his steel sledgehammer and swung his hammer down in an attempt to break the lance wielders arm

The two shotgun wielding soldiers open fired, blasting 8 gauge bird shot across the hall way, the pellets embedding itself in the wall and at Dreath. The LMG men open fired on the soldiers that Dreath had with him, sending dozens of discharges across the hallway. So far, the SS had lost five men, two wounded.

The alarm had been activated, though, so it was only a matter of time before everyone knew what was going on. The rest of the men in the outpost began fortifying the command room, the Armoury, and the hallway connecting the two. A 23mm PAC (Its a Boltgun, but I'm making my own Sci Fi universe for a book I'm writing) stood on a tripod behind the sandbags that had been deployed, and the steel plates had been brought up from the ground.

The rest of the outpost stayed behind their fortifications while the rest of the attack squad fought the invaders of the outpost. The 20 SS soldiers held the Command post, five of whom had LMGs pointed out towards the hallway leading to the cafeteria, and two more pointing at the area leading to the bunks.

The other three men had one flame thrower and two shotguns, for close encounters. The rest had SMGs and Assault Rifles. The Space Marines, though, had their own weapons. They had a Boltgun each, which was a shorter barreled 23mm SMG (slower firing rate than the PAC). They stood eight feet tall, wore thick power Armour, and had a large Bowie knife, a 20mm pistol, clips for both, and two grenades on their belts. On their ankles they had a .50 caliber automatic pistol.

Meanwhile, the two attack jeeps began circling the outpost, looking for any heat signatures or enemies in their firing range. They knew that they couldn't fire on the part of the outpost that held the command center, Armoury, or the hallways in between, but once the men defending the main hallway died, then they could open fire.
Thrax (played by Dreath)

Dreath managed to slightly dodge Alec's attack but being shot in his left shoulder again causing more blood to spill on the floor forced him to retreat. Leaping up to grab a pipe on the roof he managed to swing himself six meters away towards the rest of his crew who managed to finish off the remaining troopers with only a few small wounds. "God damn it how could they have hurt us so much? Probably because we weren't ready for a fire fight like this." They talked before preparing themselves for the next wave of gun fire. Dreath put his staff away and drew his pistol again.

A bunch of large bikes pulled up to the base, It was the Marauders "Go! Help Alec!" He yelled and the shotgun and pike wielding Marauders ran in to help alec

Alec was not down, he picked up his Nano Rifle, A Rifle that broke down organic matter, Or anything alive. Causing someone to disintegrate apon impact, he took steady aim, And fired at the black haired female
Thrax (played by Dreath)

Histrays did not notice the blast heading for her. By the time everyone noticed what was happening Histrays was hit and she disinterested leaving behind a burnt plasma pistol and staff and two grenades. "What she's dead?" Dreath said shocked. Picking up her grenades he threw them at Alec. The grenades landed in front of him and would explode a moment later.

Alec knew that he had no chance of surviving if he did not react, He also knew he would take damage reguardless what he did. He jumped backwards and used his jetpack to get away somewhat, but the explosion still hit him, and his jetpack broke, His armor was damaged and his Nano rifle flew out a small window. he quickly crawled behind a wall and picked up a small assault rifle and started firing short controlled bursts at them

"They're dead!" The lieutenant said, giving the go order. He needed this guy out of there. Alec would be warned, but that was all. He had to kill them. At least try. "Alec, get out!"

The two Attack Jeeps loaded up their guns, and began picking out targets with their advanced targeting system. The gunners cocked the 23mm PACs, pointing them at the walls. When they were told, they'd light them up. All of them.

"Go!"

The two rapid fire PAC machine guns open fired, tearing through the walls like paper. Shrapnel, metal, fire, and body parts flew through the air, smashing into the wall and rebounding or embedding itself in the wall.
Thrax (played by Dreath)

"I will handle the human slime myself. The rest of you take Histrays things and prepare to fire the photon cannon I want me to be teleported off here in five minutes and I want the cannon to fire at the same time." Dreath said to his remaining crew. Alec began firing the assault rifle in short controlled bursts but throwing one of the dead SS soldiers stopped him firing as the top half of the dead man narrowly missed him. Dreath took this time to run up and disarm him.

Alec was disarmed, but then a bunch of marauders ran in and pointed their shot-guns and pikes at Dreath "You really dealt with me" Alec mocked sarcastically

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Galactic Civilization (An Empire builder RP, OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus