Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Galactic Civilization (An Empire builder RP, OPEN)

The Emperor (played by HRA)

The two shotgun wielding soldiers open fired, blasting 8 gauge bird shot across the hall way, the pellets embedding itself in the wall and at Dreath. The LMG men open fired on the soldiers that Dreath had with him, sending dozens of discharges across the hallway. So far, the SS had lost five men, two wounded.

The alarm had been activated, though, so it was only a matter of time before everyone knew what was going on. The rest of the men in the outpost began fortifying the command room, the Armoury, and the hallway connecting the two. A 23mm PAC (Its a Boltgun, but I'm making my own Sci Fi universe for a book I'm writing) stood on a tripod behind the sandbags that had been deployed, and the steel plates had been brought up from the ground.

The rest of the outpost stayed behind their fortifications while the rest of the attack squad fought the invaders of the outpost. The 20 SS soldiers held the Command post, five of whom had LMGs pointed out towards the hallway leading to the cafeteria, and two more pointing at the area leading to the bunks.

The other three men had one flame thrower and two shotguns, for close encounters. The rest had SMGs and Assault Rifles. The Space Marines, though, had their own weapons. They had a Boltgun each, which was a shorter barreled 23mm SMG (slower firing rate than the PAC). They stood eight feet tall, wore thick power Armour, and had a large Bowie knife, a 20mm pistol, clips for both, and two grenades on their belts. On their ankles they had a .50 caliber automatic pistol.

Meanwhile, the two attack jeeps began circling the outpost, looking for any heat signatures or enemies in their firing range. They knew that they couldn't fire on the part of the outpost that held the command center, Armoury, or the hallways in between, but once the men defending the main hallway died, then they could open fire.
Thrax (played by Dreath)

Dreath managed to slightly dodge Alec's attack but being shot in his left shoulder again causing more blood to spill on the floor forced him to retreat. Leaping up to grab a pipe on the roof he managed to swing himself six meters away towards the rest of his crew who managed to finish off the remaining troopers with only a few small wounds. "God damn it how could they have hurt us so much? Probably because we weren't ready for a fire fight like this." They talked before preparing themselves for the next wave of gun fire. Dreath put his staff away and drew his pistol again.
Mars Red Faction (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

A bunch of large bikes pulled up to the base, It was the Marauders "Go! Help Alec!" He yelled and the shotgun and pike wielding Marauders ran in to help alec

Alec was not down, he picked up his Nano Rifle, A Rifle that broke down organic matter, Or anything alive. Causing someone to disintegrate apon impact, he took steady aim, And fired at the black haired female
Thrax (played by Dreath)

Histrays did not notice the blast heading for her. By the time everyone noticed what was happening Histrays was hit and she disinterested leaving behind a burnt plasma pistol and staff and two grenades. "What she's dead?" Dreath said shocked. Picking up her grenades he threw them at Alec. The grenades landed in front of him and would explode a moment later.

Alec knew that he had no chance of surviving if he did not react, He also knew he would take damage reguardless what he did. He jumped backwards and used his jetpack to get away somewhat, but the explosion still hit him, and his jetpack broke, His armor was damaged and his Nano rifle flew out a small window. he quickly crawled behind a wall and picked up a small assault rifle and started firing short controlled bursts at them

"They're dead!" The lieutenant said, giving the go order. He needed this guy out of there. Alec would be warned, but that was all. He had to kill them. At least try. "Alec, get out!"

The two Attack Jeeps loaded up their guns, and began picking out targets with their advanced targeting system. The gunners cocked the 23mm PACs, pointing them at the walls. When they were told, they'd light them up. All of them.

"Go!"

The two rapid fire PAC machine guns open fired, tearing through the walls like paper. Shrapnel, metal, fire, and body parts flew through the air, smashing into the wall and rebounding or embedding itself in the wall.
Thrax (played by Dreath)

"I will handle the human slime myself. The rest of you take Histrays things and prepare to fire the photon cannon I want me to be teleported off here in five minutes and I want the cannon to fire at the same time." Dreath said to his remaining crew. Alec began firing the assault rifle in short controlled bursts but throwing one of the dead SS soldiers stopped him firing as the top half of the dead man narrowly missed him. Dreath took this time to run up and disarm him.

Alec was disarmed, but then a bunch of marauders ran in and pointed their shot-guns and pikes at Dreath "You really dealt with me" Alec mocked sarcastically

((My jeeps?))
Thrax (played by Dreath)

After reaching Alec shot's were coming through the wall messing up the room and throwing around corpses. Dreath was lucky enough to be just out of the way of the incoming fire. Then to make matters worse Alec's marauders came in and raised there guns at Dreath. Dreath threw a grenade towards the marauders and in the explosion used the flash to blast a hole in the roof with his plasma pistol and moved into an above hall way. Wounded from his left shoulder being shot he pulled out a steel syringe and injected himself with it's contents. The wound on his arm healed up instantly but he knew he was out numbered.
(Sorry if this bit was god modding. Tell me if you want it changed.)

(( your doing good, only,problem is that I said they pointed their weapons at you, not shooting or trying to stab you)
Thrax (played by Dreath)

(I believe I fixed it)
Joe Bucher (played by Jabonicus)

Empire name: EDN Empire
Leader: Joe Bucher
Species: Human
Home World: E.D.N. III
Other worlds/colonies: NA
Military Might (Ground): 10/10
Military Might (Space): 0/10
Research Knowledge:7/10
Mining Production:10/10
Trading Power:4/10
Medical Tech: 3/10
Wealth: 94 trillion EDN Thermal Credits
Special Output: Thermal Energy: A new source of power only found in the EDN system. A liquid that constantly produces heat, giving off energy. Their technology is based off of this. Burrowing Weapons: Weapons they use are meant to 'burrow' through Akrid armor, which is the main creature in EDN III, with armor that most weapons can't do much against. Akrid Bio-weapons: Using several types of Akrid as weapons, and some are even used as pets.
BIO: Originally, NEVEC controlled the EDN system, having large mining operations which fueled their military operations. However, some mining installations went under attack by defensive Akrid, either killing everyone involved or sending survivors into the tundra. Groups of survivors used old NEVEC technology to survive. Their medicine is high devolved, considering any open wounds or fatal injuries froze over in the frozen world, making amputation and quick-acting the best medicine they had. They tamed several kinds of Akrid, using larger kinds for weapons, smaller ones for pets. They recently came together after mining operations caused mass global warming. Deserts, jungles, and oceans popped up, but most of the world is still covered in ice.
Others: Armor: Snow+Pirate+Quater+View+Design.jpg
Clothes:
Male: Rival+Contractor+Quarter+View+Revised+sm.jpg
Female: Diana+TA+Plain.jpg and
Diana+Front+Back+Views+02.jpg

"There! There he is!" The driver in the Attack Jeep shouted, and pointed towards Dreath. The PAC turned up towards Dreath and began firing, laying down suppressive fire to try and deter Dreath. Most of the hallway was actually bullet holes now, making it very, very unstable. In fact, the entire part began to fall with the new weight on top, smashing into the ground like a rock.

(Accepted!)

Alec saw the building coming down, But he quickly smashed the part falling on him open. So he was ok. He quickly got up and ran to Jenkins and jumped on the back of his bikes explosive particle cannon turret "Lets chase him down Jenkins!" Jenkins drove off after Dreath
Augustus Terminus (played by HvyArtillery)

Augustus Terminus entered the depilated pub on the planetary suface of Agov VII. He eyes scanned the room, searching for his target. Finally, after intense searching, the Human spied what he came here for.

"So Mister Aner, what say for yourself?" Terminus asked the blue humanoid as he approached. Aner was a Centaurion, a species from Alpha Centauri and one of the nine founder species of the UCP. Centaurions were very much like humans, besides their blue skin and often white-blond hair.

The alien gave Terminus a nasty look and snarled. "Who the hell are you?"

"Augustus Terminus, Coalition Space Fleet, Captain of the UCS Constantine."

"Bah! Space Fleet!" Aner said. "What do you want?"

"I'm here to place you under arrest."

The Centaurion's skin color paled to a light blue. However, when he spoke, the man still had the tone as before. "Excuse me?!"

The captain pulled out a holobar, activated it and read off the holograph that slide out from the bar.

"Sere Grek Siut Aner of the House of Fapotli of Centauri. Charged with terrorism, mass murder, theft of multiple starships, assualt, destruction of government property, embezzlement, traficking of sentient lifeforms, and... Theft of a potted plant from the Council House. Classified as a proriety one crimnal."

The Centaurian stared aghast as the Captain turned off the Holobar and slide it into his pocket. "Well, Mister Aner? Are you going to come peacefully or-"

Aner's hand plunged into his overcoat, but never managed to pull out the plasma pistol when he was hit in the chest with a energy pulse from the handgun now gripped in Terminus's hand. "Huh, thought so."

The other patrons stared in shock as the Captain calmly stowed the P-88 Space Fleet Standard issue handgun back into it's holster. Suddenly a combadge, located on his upper left chest chimed urgently. The Captain gave it a tap.

"Captain here."

"Sir! Are you alright! We detected weapons fire near your position!" Came the concerned voice of his first officer, Commander Eric Marshall, form the Human planet of Terra Nueva.

"I'm alright Commander, I got Aner." Terminus said as he pulled out a beacon and slapped it on the unconscious form of Aner. "Beacon's up, send a shuttle down."

"Yes sir. And sir?"

"Yes commander?"

"Admiralty wishes to speak to you when you get back on the Constantine."

"Roger that. Terminus out." With that, Terminus tapped the combadge a second time, closing the channel and waited for his ship's shuttle to come pick him up.
Joe Bucher (played by Jabonicus)

The EDN Empire had full control over EDN III, and were working on sending satellites into orbit. They already had weak connections to the outside universe, and they were working on making it stronger. They were also working on spacecraft, to be a full empire they needed ships. Joe had started working on stable relations with other Empires, and had removed NEVEC from EDN III. There work to become a full fledged empire was almost done.
Thrax (played by Dreath)

Narrowly avoiding being caught in the falling building Dreath managed to leap to an edge and climb himself to safety. "They certainly are relentless aren't they." He said to himself. He began to run but in his present human form he was not able to go as mobile as he was capable of. Meanwhile on board his ship the photon cannon only had three more minutes till firing and with it destroying a large area.

"Sir! Energy build up! It IS a ship!" The Captain shouted, looking at the Commissar and back at the scanners. He knew what he had to do. Pressing a button, he opened the comms for the whole Station, all the planetary defense systems, and the Shipyards themselves, and began to speak. "This is Captain Daharak Jhark. Red alert, repeat, red alert. Man your battle stations. Man your battle stations."

"Raise shields!" The Commissar ordered, and the Void Shield and Warp Shield Generators began powering up, producing a shield around the entire planet in a minute. The whole planet was in lockdown. The only way in or out was the M-1 Battle Station. "Load weapons! Power up! Target the power source!"

The massive gun and lance turrets began rotating to target the energy source, and though the cloaking device managed to conceal the enemy ship, the energy readout itself was very, very noticeable. Almost 50 gun turrets, and 100 rapid fire lance turrets (Slow RPM, like a carbine or a Bofors 45mm, but with two or three guns, or even four) began pointing their barrels at the disruption.

"Unidentified ship. Power down your weapons and reveal yourself. Surrender and prepare to be boarded. I repeat. Power down, and prepare to be boarded." Commissar Jhark ordered on a general comm, spanning out on all channels at all frequencies.
Thrax (played by Dreath)

Hearing the alarm Dreath realized they must of some how located the ship. "Damn it if they open fire before it fires it will be destroyed. And with this shield we can't hit them. I must destroy or at least make a hole in the shield." Dreath said running to try and find it. He managed to find some soldiers on patrol and after killing two he interrogated the third before snapping his neck.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Galactic Civilization (An Empire builder RP, OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus