Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » ´´Take my hand and you´ll be fine!´´ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Vivian Tsuki (played by satans_child)

Y/C and M/C were best friends for as far as you can remember. hell, you´ve known each other from childhood!

bth of you were watching/reading from your favorite TV/Book fandom, until you both started hearing static. M/C panicked, looking to Y/C, who was also in panic as their vision was slightly fading into whiteness. ´´ Take my hand and you´ll be fine!´´ M/C Promised, to which you nodded, and grabbed her hand before you both slipped out of consciousness.

Once you woke up, you were together, but.. something was different. you looked around to see ( Surroundings to our favorite book/TV fandom). Y/C´s mouth gaped open in shock as they looked at themselves, fascinated with their new appearance ´´ This must be our OCs from ( Favorite book/TV fandom)!´´ M/C exclaimed excitedly. And it all goes from there!

Heyo! I am satans_child and I am looking for a roleplayer whom shares an interest in either;

Wariors
Total drama
MHA ( but to a lesser extent)
Amphibia
Encanto
DSMP
Eddsworld
Yu-gi-oh
The Promised Neverland
Andys Apple Farm
Danganronpa
Etc!

please send me a PM if you would like to do this and share the simular interests so we can do this rp!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Astrid (played by Osris)

I can do this with two characters in mind, one being their favorite show OC, and then other from their normal life, I would do mha.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » ´´Take my hand and you´ll be fine!´´ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus