Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Masterlist of rps! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! I am Flynn, and this is where ima try to put most of my rp ideas and Fandoms I'm craving.

I write in 2-3 paragraphs mainly, when I'm inspired I put a lot more, and all I ask is your able to provide at least a paragraph, no oneliners!

I have no triggers, but I will make sure if you have any to avoid them.

Fandoms (The ones I'm craving more have * by them)
All of these are open for any pairing and I'm down to double if we do ocxcanon

Mha*
Devil May Cry(3-5)***
Fnaf
Witcher**
Destiny 2
Dsmp
Undertale

Plots!

Little dragon (Platonic)

Y/C is exploring when they find a dragon pup on her own. Instead of making the little dragon fend for herself in the cruel world y/c takes her in. (This is done with a dragon oc, dm me for her doc)

Hidden beast (MxM or MxNb)
Y/c and Mele are best friends, they've been so for years, and y/c knows him very well, or so they thought. One night y/c decided to surprise him by bringing him smth, but when y/c gets to his place he doesn't answer the door. Peeking through the window you spot Mele, sitting on the floor and his body covered in fur as he shifted into a werewolf.

Keep in mind I will update this with more plots and fandoms as time goes on!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Masterlist of rps! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus