Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » PJO: Baby Pearlessense & The Realm of Sl (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

PercyJacksonGuru5061

PLOT: Baby Pearlessense is in a very deep realm of sleep and is unable to wake up from it. Percy & Tyson as her half brothers try to wake her up with loud noises and rock her from side to side. They discover within the next few seconds, that it doesn't seem to work. After discovering that, they must rely on each other to get their baby half-sister up and out of this deep, dark realm of sleep. One question is certain, who is causing all this? Join Percy Jackson & more on their biggest quest yet!!

According to this, I would love to Role Play this idea. I came up with it last night and thought it would be absolutely perfect to try with someone. Please feel free to let me know if you're interested in doing this with me!! (:
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » PJO: Baby Pearlessense & The Realm of Sl (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus