Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Stuff I'm looking for (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

READ FIRST:

Players aged 16+ are required. This is a personal preference due to the age gap there would otherwise be.

This is a multi-paragraph RP. If you feel you can't maintain a pace of about 2 paragraphs average per post, this might not be for you. Also, expect long posts from me early on - don't feel obligated to keep up with them and don't expect them to persist throughout; it'd be mostly due to me setting the scene.

So I'm looking to expand on my ongoing RPs in order to maintain current momentum and motivation. I have a few ads already going toward that end, but I typically find it hard to find ads by other people that interest me. So essentially, I'm making this thread as a sort of collection of the general themes I'm looking for in case someone comes across this ad and finds it aligns with their own ideas or anything is a good starting point to build a new idea from.

You can, naturally, find my open RPs by visiting my profile if you want a more concrete plot.

So here are the general things I'm offering:

Alien Team-Up

It's kinda sad really how unpopular properly alien characters tend to be. I do quite long for the opportunity to bounce one of my aliens off another equally alien being. In particular, Kt-tk is one I'd love to play (I can age them up to full adult for a setting that demands it). Starlit-Wisdom and Kys'jarok are also ones I'd like to use.

Digimon

Ordinarily, this is the sort of thing I'd write a whole RP ad for, but honestly, I don't really have any big ideas on how I want to do an RP like this. Regardless, I have a Digimon OC called Spectremon who I think would be fun to team up with a human partner.

Agender Escape

I want to do a sci-fi adventure revolving around being on the run from a major space authority, but with a twist. For this, I'm looking for sexless characters. The premise is that the characters awake at a government facility with at least one of them being in a new body (e.g. maybe upon having been on the verge of death and being used for an experimental brain transplant). The characters must escape aboard a shared spaceship. I have a few characters I can put forth for this. Kys'Jarok is one option, having been captured and used as a template for your character's new body (doesn't have to be a resemblance or anything; Kys's cybernetically-reliant lab-grown body is simply a good template for creating similar artificial life). Flynn is another, who could have met the same fate as your character. If you'd be interested in something a little more alien and want an excuse to play as my semi-open void-dancer species, I could use Starlit-Wisdom, who could have been used as a template to turn your character into a void-dancer for the purpose of testing to find ways to produce labourers who don't need to eat or drink. And finally, if you want to play as something small and fluffy, I can play as Pela.

Mutant Kids

Whether it be a marvel setting, or some other style of mutant, I really want to have a go at a plot that centres around a couple of mutant kids trying to live with their mutations, whether they've always been there are have just manifested (or forced upon them). Whether or not the world is aware of mutants is optional, as either option can have its pros and cons. This is the sort of thing I'd like to use Kiro or Deril for.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Stuff I'm looking for (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus