Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Security Breach RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

An open security breach rp! " Welcome to the Mega PizzaPlex! Do whatever you desire, as long as it isnt wandering off and messing with animatronics. We have finally opened again, and any rumours of children going missing in our establishment have been denied. Hang out with Freddy and the gang, drop your children at the daycare, play some games, or just grab some pizza! Remember parents, dont leave your children un-attended! Come talk with Oaksy for any suggestions! " If you need any more info please go ahead and ask me! Im all ears!
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hello, I'm incredibly new to this forum (and forums in general, truth be told), so excuse me if that's rather obvious, but is this roleplay still open? I'm a pretty big fan of roleplaying a Five Nights at Freddy's setting, especially Security Breach, and I'd like to be involved in this.
I would love to join in on a FNaF Security Breach, I haven't seen much FNaF ESC. roleplays here :D
RatRuler Topic Starter

MagmaSlasher wrote:
Hello, I'm incredibly new to this forum (and forums in general, truth be told), so excuse me if that's rather obvious, but is this roleplay still open? I'm a pretty big fan of roleplaying a Five Nights at Freddy's setting, especially Security Breach, and I'd like to be involved in this.
Hello! Im somewhat new aswell, dont worry. Yes, its still open! I just havent been able to log in for a bit. You can choose if you want to use your original character or use an original character.
RatRuler Topic Starter

WingedGalaxy wrote:
I would love to join in on a FNaF Security Breach, I haven't seen much FNaF ESC. roleplays here :D
Yo! Your free to join. You can choose if you want to use your original character or a canon charcter, doesnt matter to me!
RatRuler wrote:
MagmaSlasher wrote:
Hello! Im somewhat new aswell, dont worry. Yes, its still open! I just havent been able to log in for a bit. You can choose if you want to use your original character or use an original character.
Gotcha. And which official canon characters are still available?
MagmaSlasher wrote:
RatRuler wrote:
MagmaSlasher wrote:
Hello, I'm incredibly new to this forum (and forums in general, truth be told), so excuse me if that's rather obvious, but is this roleplay still open? I'm a pretty big fan //Prolly everyone- ik i like, just joined im workin on my oc rn,, but im snaggin monty qvq
RatRuler Topic Starter

MagmaSlasher wrote:
RatRuler wrote:
MagmaSlasher wrote:
Uh, pretty much any of them! From fnaf 1 to the newest game, all charters are available.
RatRuler wrote:
MagmaSlasher wrote:
RatRuler wrote:
MagmaSlasher wrote:
Uh, pretty much any of them! From fnaf 1 to the newest game, all charters are available.
-cutely snags monty-
RatRuler Topic Starter

Bluebeldy wrote:
RatRuler wrote:
MagmaSlasher wrote:
RatRuler wrote:
MagmaSlasher wrote:
-cutely snags monty-
yesh u may has monty uvu
RatRuler wrote:
Any of them, you say? In that case, I'd like to take Michael Afton, if that's alright.
RatRuler Topic Starter

MagmaSlasher wrote:
RatRuler wrote:
Any of them, you say? In that case, I'd like to take Michael Afton, if that's alright.
Yes, thats alright!
RatRuler wrote:
Yes, thats alright!
That's great! Do you have a time in mind for when the RP will be starting?
RatRuler Topic Starter

MagmaSlasher wrote:
RatRuler wrote:
Yes, thats alright!
That's great! Do you have a time in mind for when the RP will be starting?
Ah, not yet. But I think we could start maybe on Tuesday.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Security Breach RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus