Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Zombie Roleplay for Z-Nerds (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Real new to this forum, and noticing an egregious lack of Zombie roleplays! Let's change that, shall we?

I'm looking for a decent amount of people to go for a simple zombie apocalypse roleplay set in the midwestern U.S. There is no cure, and you turn when you die, that simple. As for the zombies themselves, they'll follow the same rules as zombies from the comic series "The Walking Dead", which are relatively simple. Zombies are attracted to noise, can tell humans apart from zombies through smell, copy the behavior of other zombies, and move slowly. And of course, everybody is infected.
For the sake of convenience, Zombies will be referred to as Zombies throughout the roleplay, and zombie media (Movies, games, etc.) exist in-universe.

Hope that you'll join me in this Zombie roleplay, I hope you have a nice day.
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 90%
The world IS war, but there may be RPs that don't feature it. Warhammer Fantasy/40k, etc.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

oooh i might join, depending on how long posts are. (one-liner to single-para)
never really done a zombie rp, but i love zombie games XD
MagmaSlasher Topic Starter

Mothunny wrote:
Hey, not quite sure how long posts are gonna be yet (I'm usually pretty open to all sorts of lengths, though I prefer a few sentences at least, with the exception of dialogue), so I'll be sure to let you know what it ends up being.
MagmaSlasher wrote:
Mothunny wrote:
Hey, not quite sure how long posts are gonna be yet (I'm usually pretty open to all sorts of lengths, though I prefer a few sentences at least, with the exception of dialogue), so I'll be sure to let you know what it ends up being.
alright thanks! ill wait then
PhinaPhorus

I haven't done a good zombie rp in a while and a certain fluff pointed this out. I'd be open to given it a whirl, it could a lot of fun!

PhinaPhorus wrote:
I haven't done a good zombie rp in a while and a certain fluff pointed this out. I'd be open to given it a whirl, it could a lot of fun!
Great to hear that, I was thinking the same thing! Let me know if you've got any questions that you'd like answered.
Oh hell yeah! I'm a big walking dead fan (I haven't seen past season 4 yet!) but I play Walking Dead Saints and Sinners (The VR game btw) and I just really like the idea and story of that universe so This sounds really fun, My only question is if this is gonna be 1 on 1 or a group of people?

Jblg31 wrote:
Oh hell yeah! I'm a big walking dead fan (I haven't seen past season 4 yet!) but I play Walking Dead Saints and Sinners (The VR game btw) and I just really like the idea and story of that universe so This sounds really fun, My only question is if this is gonna be 1 on 1 or a group of people?
The RP is going to be in a group of people, though depending on the size of the group, there may be multiple groups of survivors within the RP group. I suppose we'll just have to see how it turns out.
Is Saints And Sinners good? I recently purchased an Oculus Quest 2, and I've seriously been considering buying the game.
yes it is worth every penny! the gameplay has good controls and is extremely immersive and the graphics are pretty good as well
Are we allowed to be characters from shows? like Daryl is my favorite character and I was wondering if I could be him?

Jblg31 wrote:
Are we allowed to be characters from shows? like Daryl is my favorite character and I was wondering if I could be him?
Truthfully, I'm far more familiar with The Walking Dead's comic series than the TV show (In fact, my profile picture is Negan from the comics), so I'm not entirely sure who Daryl is, but I suppose that if you really want to, then I have no issue with it, even if OCs are preferred.
this sounds awesome! i’d love to join if there’s still a rp open
If this is still open I am very interested!
MangoNekros

Hey, i'm down if you are.
Also interested to play this with my OC Anatoli, if you're still after people? I do realise I'm quite late but zombies are always good fun imo.
hey guys, the post creator has been offline for a while I think so I made my own similar post and I'm active daily if anyone wants to join Lemmie know through my profile then the RP. Its called "The Walking Dead Tales From Atlanta" for refrence

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Zombie Roleplay for Z-Nerds (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus