Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Local Magic Cat Seeks Friends & Adventure (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hecate (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

Hi! So, this magic kitty is a really fun character for me to write, so I was hoping some people out there would like to RP with her! She's essentially a chaotic and wholesome cat with some magic thrown in, and any characters are welcome for this; they can be of any species and this can work in pretty much any setting that, y'know, allows magical cats to exist.
Your character could be a mage with Hecate as their familiar, a person who thought they were just getting an average pet cat, a researcher of magical beings, even someone who just needs a little buddy to hang out or adventure with... or really, anything else that works. Your character doesn't even have to be nice (though outright destruction of kitties is kind of uncool.)
The RP would probably be somewhat short-term, but that can always change if it ends up being really fun.
So yeah! If anyone wants to RP with this cat, just let me know (by sending a private message; please don't reply to this post.)
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

hello ! this rp looks very enjoyable and i absolutely love this idea!
Dragon33

I'm in
Blizzard (played by Dragon33)

*hi*
I'm back
Different account same character because I forgot the password to my other account
Hi
Hecate wrote:
(Still open as of 05/09/2022!)
Hi sooo... I'm usually way too anxious to ever post LFRP ads, but this time I'm doing it. Hecate is a really fun character for me to write, so I was hoping some people out there would like to RP with her! She's essentially a chaotic and wholesome cat with some magic thrown in, and any characters are welcome for this; they can be of any species and this can work in pretty much any setting that, y'know, allows magical cats to exist.
Your character could be a mage with Hecate as their familiar, a person who thought they were just getting an average pet cat, a researcher of magical beings, even someone who just needs a little buddy to hang out or adventure with... or really, anything else that works. Your character doesn't even have to be nice (though outright destruction of kitties is kind of uncool.)
The RP would probably be somewhat short-term, but that can always change if it ends up being really fun.
So yeah! If anyone wants to RP with this cat, just let me know (by sending a private message; please don't reply to this post.)

Im interested in this !
Hecate (played by Ultimate.Gaymer) Topic Starter

This is open again! Remember to message me if you're interested; please don't post here on this forum topic.
I think I'm interested

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Local Magic Cat Seeks Friends & Adventure (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus