Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Mundi Needs You! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

RP partners preferred 16+ just as a general preference.

HELLO! I used to use this site like. A while ago, but I’m back! So uhhh… I don’t rlly know how some of the newer fancy stuff works but that’s fiiine.

My name is Caztel if you don’t already know me. And I’m a huge world building stan. I love it.

Recently I’ve been trying to make some changes to my main world. The one I’ve been developing for years. The area I have currently I’ve changed a bit. Mostly geography. To where it’s just in the norther hemisphere. Leaving the entire rest of the world for me to use and expand!

My favorite thing about roleplaying is how it helps me get my brain working. Coming up with ideas maybe not even slight replayed to the roleplay. Here’s the thing, I only have two characters made to supposedly fit into this new world.

Other than that, absolutely nothing else. I know the genre is still going to be fiction. Most likely set in medieval times. This area of the world? It could have magic and fantasy, or maybe it’s devoid of it unlike the continents I already have created.

The whole point of this world is that it’s unbalanced and poorly made by its creators. With loose rules and almost anything is possible.

So what do ya say? I’ve got a human noble and a fancy fairy man who i’m considering giving the power to shoot bees out of his hands.

Either way, a lot of stuff is going to be made up along the way so bear with me. If you actually read all this for some reason and are interested, then PM me. I check those more often than the posts. I have a job and schooling but I guarantee I’ll try to respond at LEAST once a day. Communication is always a big part of the experience. So I’ll talk a lot. Feel free to always shoot down ideas too and share what you’re comfortable and not comfortable with.

Either way! My only rule? No godmodding. And see ya around :3 i’m open to pretty much anything as long as we chat things thru.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I have written, planned, and roleplayed with you before, and you’re so much fun to write with. Just know I’d love to if you want to with me :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Mundi Needs You! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus