Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy RPs! {Greek Myth., Rivaling King (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hiya! I've recently created two characters, Nikolai and Helianthus, and I'm looking to use them in more RPs! Nikolai, of course, is the next-in-line royal with an eye for chaos, whilst Helianthus is an unknown Deity grown from the legend of an immortal.

I have a few plots in mind, but if you think of something else you'd prefer, don't be afraid to say so!

Enemies to Lovers - Nikolai

Plot One - Forced Marriage

Nikolai, as much as they dread it, is becoming of the age where they must pick a suitor and pursue the throne. Their options don't seem to be pleasing them, and their father seemed to have guessed they wouldn't. Due to this, he has already arranged the marriage with Y/C, who must have been Nikolai's last pick, though the feeling was shared between the two royals. The more time they spend with one another, the more they realize the other isn't as bad as they might have thought. Still, this doesn't smother the pressure building onto both of their shoulders as the coronation day approaches. This rather forced relationship can either tear the kingdoms apart or bring them together, and both royals are well aware of it.

Self-Note: Two RPs with this plot

Plot Two - Opposing Kingdoms

The kingdom of the Konstantinos family, Musucia, has been building their walls--along with their armies. The Second War had been going on seven months prior, yet only recently have the Konstantinos gave a helping hand to their neighboring kingdoms. Besides providing endless supplies, they've attempted to contact the enemies and settle the dispute. Y/C's kingdom is the first one to agree to take them up on the offer. The opposing kingdom is invited into Musucia in order to continue the discussion. Nikolai has been left with the duty of convincing the enemies to agree to submit to them or have a final battle at dawn. Unfortunately, he finds the enemy rather charming, and his heart might get in the way of his head. Whether the kingdom agrees to end the dispute or continue is up to you.

Other Deities - Helianthus

Plot One - A Misunderstanding

After a terrible incident where Y/C survived due to the help of Helianthus, people in the town begin to whisper. The tale gets twisted. Soon enough, people are starting to say Y/C is another Deity, just like the goddess themselves. They're worshipped, leaving them with no way to tell the townsfolk the true story without breaking their hopes of finally having another superbeing to watch over them. Eventually Helianthus hears about the ruckus Y/C is causing, and they're not quite sure what to do either. Now, with Y/C staying in Helianthus' temple until they can figure this out, Helianthus is starting to enjoy their company a little more each passing day.

Plot Two - The Chosen One

Helianthus has tried their best to keep the townsfolk from danger, but, with the sudden rising of evil forces { Rivaling towns, other deities turning against them, etc. } they can no longer seem to hide, they're finally going to admit to needing help. They leave the townsfolk to fend for themselves for days, and, when they do return, they bare a message most would think would put an end to they're misery. Unfortunately, they say they've chosen Y/C to help them proceed and defeat what could be the biggest challenged they've faced yet.

Plot Three - The Second Deity

Helianthus has watched over the town for as long as they can remember. They've built it from the ground up, protected its walls, blessed its people--everything was practically perfect. That was, until, Y/C showed up. Y/C is another Deity, such as Helianthus, and they come baring awful news { They're the last of their kind, there are evil forces rising, etc. }. Whether they need to go on a journey or prepare the town or so on is up to the reason.

Self-Note: One RP with this plot

Again, these are nothing but ideas! Romantic and platonic relationships between characters are accepted! I'm looking for multiple paragraphs per post, preferably with detail. DM me or simply reply to this post if interested!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hey, This looks like it could be cool to do
TouchofSunshine Topic Starter

CaffeineGremlin wrote:

I'll DM you!
TouchofSunshine wrote:
CaffeineGremlin wrote:

I'll DM you!

Okay cool
hmm this seems interesting i am intrested
TouchofSunshine Topic Starter

Cookiesareyummie wrote:
hmm this seems interesting i am intrested

I’ll DM you!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy RPs! {Greek Myth., Rivaling King (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus