Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Call to Arms! (1x1) (Closed)

A sweat covered Kyle stood in the middle of the field in silence. Two of three of his swords drawn as he looked amongst the dead demons all about then to the others still standing. They were being a bit hesitant at coming at him now as they had seen their comrades fall trying to pull the numbers game on him but to know avail. He glanced at them all surrounding him and smirked a bit.

"What's the matter tough guys? Why suddenly so skiddish? You afraid? Come on. You still got me out numbered 15 to 1."

He then grinned a tad before sheathing one of his swords then gripped the other in both hands.

"Come on. Bring it."

Despite his confident nature the thoughts ran through his head.

'Geez...what a let down. Slowly getting overwhelmed by some pitiful demons...if I hadn't been training so hard when they surprised me i'd be in better shape. As much as it hurts me to think this. I think I may actually need some back-up here...'
Caelestila Zamora (played by FallenTears)

She heard the cries of battle. walking with her Aara in hand she looked over the hill. she was no further than seven and a half feet away from the demons and what to be a tired out warrior. She walked over the hill and shouted "Fight With Might!" the loud battle cry could be heard from Caelestila as she awaited to see their responses. Caelestila took out her Spartan Shield and placed in front of her with her right arm the shield arm of course.
Kyle Ajani Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance) Topic Starter

He narrowed his gaze at the cry but didn't look as it was a natural reaction to look towards a noise. One he trained himself to not do. However the demons obviously hadnot asthey turned their heads to look. He smirked once more as he thrust his sword in front of him.

'Truer words were never spoken' he thought with a smirk as he pressed a button on the handle of his sword causing the blade to suddenly triple in length stabbing the demon to his direct front through the head. He then pulled hard to the side ripping the sword through the demons head and into the side of the one next to it before pressing the button again causing the blade to return to normal as he took on another stance, this one clearly a defensive one. He then spoke a bit loud to ensure the new arrival heard.

"Thanks for that momentary distraction. Now tell me. You got some bite to go with that bark cause if you do I could actually use another set of teeth over here. Don't get used to me saying that though. These bozos caught me off guard while I was training."

She ignored the man and ran past the demons at a blinding speed that rarely anyone could react to. She was in front of two demons. They striked at her,but as soon as they hit her nothing happened. the thick shielding on her arms stopped them in their tracks. she grabbed their horns with her hands as she raised them in the air. The Amazing Muscle she had already being shown she tossed them both to the side at the same blinding speed she first ran ate. Her eyes gleaming as if they themselves showed happiness for killing two demons straight away. They died of course due to the speed and force they were thrown at.

He smirked a bot actually being able to keep up with her speed with his eyes and watched her actions.

"Ah...so the secret is speed?" he asked in a sarcastic manner before cracking his neck for a split second before seeming to match her very speed as he went airborne and approached a pair of the demons himself. As he rocketed at them with his own speed, he thrust his feet out ahead of them kicking them both square in the face sending them flying several yards away and crashing into a rocky outcropping.

"Strong...fast...and silent. Your good. I'll give ya that."

He then looked around at the demons that were left.

"9 left. 4 each and double team the last one?"

He then whipped about and lopped off anthers head as he raised it's own sword trying to strike at him suddenly.

"Well...4 for you. 3 for me."

Her left Arm's shield blocked the two demons attacks with ease. She glanced over at the third and fourth demons. The spikes on her left shield simply went forth when she applied the force to kill the other two demons by stabbing them through the heads. Caelestila peered at the third and took aim with her Aara. As she whipped it around the demon was dumb enough to charge foward in anger cutting him straight down the middle,obviously, killing him. Zamora then glanced at the fourth demon, and she had begun to take aim with her scoripon on her left shoulder. The demon saw this and began to run for it. This demon however did not know the speed this great machine threw the four foot bolt at and the demon was shot straight through the back and through the heart. needless to say she killed her demons. Caelestila looked over at the man and waited to see if he would live or not.

He watched in silence then smirked a bit.

"Wanna show off a tad? Ok. I'll play that game."

He then twirled his sword a bit before replacing it in it's sheath and grabbed his whip. He silently unfurled it as he ducked down and spun about one of his 3 remaining demons attacks and cracked his whip wrapping it around it's leg and yanking it hard making the demon faceplant into the ground. He then spun about swinging the whip with demon in tow into the side of one of the other two causing it to crash into the third. He then continued spinning and slammed the demon into the last remaining one sending it flying towards her before unraveling the whip from the first demons leg sending it flying into the distance.

"All yours. Do what you want. It's your plaything now."

She whipped her Aara around slicing the demon heading toward her in half. She the looked over at the other demons extending the whip abit further slicing the dead demons in the area into pieces and any remaining live ones.

".....Do you hear that? the sound of flesh tearing and breaking apart." she looked at him tilting her head wondering what he was doing here.

He tilted his head at her words in momentary silence. He then spoke in a low tone.

"So you do speak? Yes. I hear it. It's one of the things that drives me to fight as I rather enjoy the sound. Though sometimes the screams of my enemies in pain males it hard to hear."

He then seemed to zone out a bit at the thought of the screams and pains of his enemy andhe actually seemed to enjoy the thought. A bit later he snapped out of it and furled up his whip before putting it back where it belonged along his waist.

"I do sincerely appreciate the help though. I need to be careful where I train lest I get ambushed when I'm exhausted again."

She looked around. Silent in thought Caelestila just peered around her surrondings.

"Do you train here often?"

She questioned the warrior before she even thought of speaking again.

"I have a safer place that in witch you can train if you wish."
Caelestila just stood in the middle of the field glancing up at the cloudy sky in the green field they were in. It reminded her of home and how it can be so peaceful and be so quiet.

He shrugged a bit.

"Where I train varies. All depends on my mood and what kind of training I wish to do. In this case it was swordsmanship basics."

He then looked to her in silence for a moment before speaking again.

"What kind of place to train are we talking about here?"

"A graveyard." She simply stated. She said it quiet and cold without a second thought to it. The Zamora turned her head to look at a tree that was calmly blowing in the wind without much trouble. She walked over to the tree and begun tying something to the tree to prevent the wind from blowing it down. It appeared to be more of a seedling than an actual tree,and she smiled.

"Graveyard...calm...quiet...serene in a dark sorta way. They can make good meditation spots if you can tolerate the spiritual disturbances."

He then smirked a bit as he looked towards the sky.

"yes they do make good relaxation spots. I often sleep in graveyard when nothing else helps me sleep." She walked around the seedling to make sure it was safe. "You appear safe little guy." She stated while looking back at him. Thinkinh it was odd someone else liked graveyards like she did. It did not make sense to her now,but she was sure it would make sense soon enough.

He then grinned a bit as he folded his arms over his chest.

"Guess it's my turn to ask. What brings you to these parts? If I may ask."

He then shrugged a bit.

"You don't have to answer. That's your choice."

"To get away from another world and make this my new home." She spoke softly in the mood to speak,but she did not speak very loudly. Caelestila simply loked at the man with her soft eyes.

He nodded lightly at her words.

"Fair enough and a understandable reason. I've been in that situation before a few times myself."

He then shrugged a bit. These plains are nice...when demons aren't around. Them come here time to time...though not in such vast quantity..."

The tone of his voice indicated he was a bit bewildered by the amount of demons indeed.

She looked at him. "By the way your look is I am going t safely assume that there are not suppose to be that many demons in one spot around an area like this am I correct?"

He nodded a bit.

"There is a tree in the woods over there that seems to house some form of spiritual energy. I wonder if it has anything to do with this..."

He then glanced towards the woods he spoke off in silence for a moment before starting to head towards them.

She begun to follow him. "May I join you in your quest?" She asked looking at Kyle. Wondering how she could help.

She looked at the house. thinking about the house.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Call to Arms! (1x1) (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus