Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Call to Arms! (1x1) (Closed)

Kyle Ajani Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance) Topic Starter

He looked at her silently for a moment then smirked as he spoke with a bot of sarcasm in his voice.

"Can you handle the trials and tribunes of warring and ongoing conflict with the likes of demon kind as well as just everyday crooks thieves and scum?"
Caelestila Zamora (played by FallenTears)

She rolled her eyes. "yes i would believe i would be able too. I deal with them day by day night by night." She wslked up to his sidevready to follow him where ever he may lead.

He chuckled lightly at her words a bit as he picked up the pace a little bit.

"And you do know of the existence of such things a good demons correct? Because if you don't, then that could potentially cause some minor problems."

Caelestila stared at him as her son came to mind. "Yes I Do." THe Zamora walked ahead of him a bit her head down.

He stopped and watched her curiously a moment before he started walking again.

"Good cause your with one..."

She turned her head. Smiling a bit she turned to him. Caelestila spoke. "Well I do not mind you being a demon at all. The question I have,and will probably logically answered is why are the demons after you if your one of their own?"

He chuckled a bit at her question before stopping and sitting down on a near by rock.

"Have a seat. And rest your legs. This is gonna take a minute to answer."

As he spoke, he motioned towards another rock near him.

"And as I answer you will learn how a being can both be and not be a demon. And my people are the only ones I'm aware of who have this quirk."

She sat down on the rock like he asked. Caelestila tilted her head,and liked learning new things. It made her feel smarter for some reason. She was getting comfy on the rock fidgiting around to get comfy.

He sat quietly for a moment and rubbed his chin in thought as though debating where to start before he spoke.

"I am a member of a race called Kage...Shadows. They are mortal born demons. As you can see looking at me, they look every bit like a human. They are dividied into sub races. Tsuchikage, Hokage, Kazekage, Raikage and Suikage. Each named after the elements of earth, fire, wind, lightning and water. I am a Kazekage. Wind shadow. We Kage are birthed with two souls. A normal one who's alignment starts neutral and is affected by the judgments and choices of the physical vessel. The second soul...it is the bit that makes us demons. The second soul is pure evil...blood thirsty...malevolent...and the source of our elemental affinities. The deeper we tap into our elemental affinity, the more this second soul takes control of the body thus showing a more violent streak and such. This second soul...well it's mean. As the body becomes more and more in control of the second soul, it undergoes physical changes..."

He then rubbed his chin again.

"In theory the second soul could be removed...but at the cost of the beings natural born elemental affinity."

"I see......" She stated calmly. Caelestila knew of such things that could happen. "I am a Angel Of The Lord,but my story is quite well endless." She stated looking at a tree. Caelestila did not know how to speak to a lot of people without her natural way of speaking. Which was of The Angelic Tongue. She simply looked at the sky then in the direction of the house. "What all do we have to fight in the house?" She asked fixing her Aara on the side of her hip.

He shrugged lightly as he stood back up and loosened his neck.

"Whatever is there. Could be one. Could be a thousand. Could be none. Honestly...I'm hoping for towards the thousand mark. I love a good challenge. He then glanced down at his three swords and grabbed one.

"Chikara no Kami hasn't seen action in awhile. Think I'll use it. It needs to release anyways."

He then chuckled softly.

"I don't want you to get hurt by my own doing. Hang here till you feel the shockwave."

He then twirled his sword a bit as he dashed forward heading towards the house.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Call to Arms! (1x1) (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus