Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Brainstorming rp ideas! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi, hello, howdy!

I've been off from rping for over a year now and would love to get back to it!
I don't really have any ideas, however. I've just got that itch!

I generally lean more towards fantasy settings- either typical fantasy or modern fantasy. I don't have a lot of restrictions, but I'm not a fan of power fantasies or settings that are built purely for combat. I'm certainly not opposed to combat, though I prefer when it's an organic result of situations in the world, rather than a replacement for an ingaging story.

I prefer paragraph writers, I typically write 2-3 paragraphs a reply. Though I am flexible and willing adjust as needed. Excluding one-liners, etc.

If you read this and have any ideas that you would like to try, I'm happy to brainstorm some stuff. Alternatively, I'll add any ideas I get here in the future.

- the alchemist apprentice

Danico is an acomplished alchemist who spends his days in his secluded manor outside a small village, the locals all fear and despise him, spurned on by rumours circulated by the locals. One day, he is forced to take on an apprentice, begrudgingly, and so they take on a teacher-student role.

This rp will be an adventure mystery, focusing on magic and supernatural elements. My idea is to start as a monster-of-the-week kind of story, but we can focus down if we end up going long term. I'm fine with either male or female characters, but romance is not really on the table here.
Hello, i have three characters up that fit this really well.
Rishell may look like very powerful, but she doesn't always use them for combat.
I have many more characters that fit as well. im working on getting them put into the rpr system.
I would love to collaborate on a story with you!
Nercsylliac Topic Starter

Avabudava20 wrote:
Hello, i have three characters up that fit this really well.
Rishell may look like very powerful, but she doesn't always use them for combat.
I have many more characters that fit as well. im working on getting them put into the rpr system.
I would love to collaborate on a story with you!

Hey!
Thanks for showing interest. That would be awesome! If you want, send me a dm and we can brainstorm some stuff :)
Nercsylliac Topic Starter

Bump

Added a prompt

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Brainstorming rp ideas! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus