Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Happy living (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Y/C is a gamer. They have loved anything and everything to do with video games since they were a child but their most favourite game genres are horror and full of puzzles because the horror gave them a sense of adrenaline rush while the puzzles and escape rooms allowed their creative mind to think outside of the box in order to come up with possible solutions. Little did they know that their peaceful life was soon to be drastically changed.

Y/C was at a garage sale with their family, not through choice however, and was aimlessly wandering around and looking at a couple stalls out of boredom. That was until, a strange looking game at a stall full of antiques caught their eye. Upon closer examination, they noticed a beautiful lavender haired female about the same age as Y/C, 17 they believed, on the game's cover, smiling sweetly as she held a pink plush bunny in her arms. Something about the girls smile lured them in. By the looks of the covers background, it was a real life simulation, like the Sims series or Animal Crossing, something that was definitely not Y/C typical game but they shrugged it off, saying that they could use the break from all of the usual horror they had grown so accustomed to. Y/C studied the cover once more. 'Happy Living' was what it was titled, a strangely perfect name for the cutesy life game. Y/C went to pay for the game, wanting to head home to play the game as soon as possible even if it wasn't the type you were used to.

By the time Y/C and their family members got home, a dangerous thunderstorm had just begun. At least they were all safe now that they were in the comfort of their warm home. Y/C had ran straight to their room and began setting up the game and their console up to play. When the starting screen came up, Y/C hesitated a little bit, unsure if they should be doing this at such a dangerous time. Y/C eventually shrugged it off, clicking play before being taken to the character customisation, only to be amazed. Unlike most other games, the customisation process was just questions that asked about every single bit of information about them, from fears, to height, to gender identity, to sexuality, to home life, etc. It was like the game wanted to know every single possible detail about them but Y/C didn't really mind as they thought it was no doubt so their character would be surprisingly accurate. After answering every question, Y/C's avatar was revealed, only to reveal an exact replica of them but better. It was their dream them. Who they wanted to be while still being recognisable and not losing themselves in the process.

Once they had finished admiring their avatar, Y/C clicked the button that would allow them to begin the game. As soon as the game began loading, all but the consoles power had been cut off and the screen began to badly glitch, electrically shocking Y/C until they passed out just milliseconds after the glitching had begun.

When Y/C had woken up however, they soon come to the realisation that they were stuck in the game! They had no clue what to do. What could they do? All Y/C could do was stare at the isolated house that was looming over them, surrounded by gorgeous woodland.

Will Y/C be able to somehow beat this weird game and get back home? Will they end up finding the maiden from the cover and end up falling for her, falling so in love that they'll never leave? Or will they somehow be able to win the females heart and somehow break the rules of physics and bring her back home with them?

The fate is yours to decide...
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Lunalla-Starlight here! As you might have guessed, i would like to do a romance RP with my girl, Ari! She only has two RP's and I think it's about time that I give the girl some love. This is also my first RP ad so I hope it peaks at least someone's interest. Y/C doesn't have to like the games that have been suggested, i was just using an old plot I had made but never got to use. Sorry if it's bad... Oh, and a little heads up, this is the most that I have ever written and I normally range from two liners up to two maybe three paragraphs. I'm also a bit of a slow writer so sorry if I do take a while to respond. Please PM me if you are interested!
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Angel (played anonymously)

Hey o! I’ll try this
Lunalla-Starlight Topic Starter

Angel wrote:
Hey o! I’ll try this
Great! Just PM me!
Hello I’m very interested!
Lunalla-Starlight Topic Starter

Great! Just pm me so we can discuss it some more and begin!
Alright!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Happy living (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus