Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Platonic Plots and Prompts {Found Family} (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! My name is Tiff the Odd but you may just call me Tiff! I was gone for a month but I am back so I am posting a new thread with all of my platonic plots! None of these plots are romantic and my character will always be the YOUNG GIRL. Now, here is a little about me!

About Me:
I am a 22 year old full time college student and I work part time at a daycare but I still try to reply at least once a day. I do often reply more than once a day though!
I love OOC chatter and talking about our characters along with plotting
I am semi lit to adv lit so I often do anywhere from two paragraphs to about five paragraphs.
I would prefer if you would tell me before you leave the roleplay! I will not judge but do not just leave me hanging.
What I am looking for in a Partner:
Someone who can reply at least once a day, maybe more.
Someone who is also semi lit to advance lit
Someone who loves world building
I would like someone 18+ just in case I choose to use darker themes
Someone who is willing to plot with me, not just let me take the complete lead.
Please be willing and able to play NPCs, I will be doing the same.
Now, time for the plots! I am not limited to these plots either, feel free to tell me about any ideas you have.

Plots and Prompts:

BOUNTY HUNTER AND THE LITTLE ALIEN
Y/C is a bounty hunter, his tragic past tm can be up to you, and he is given a job. The job to end all other jobs. Find the last Xean and reliever the alien to the Intergalactic Union, the governing council of the Galaxy. Xeans originated on a jungle planet though before it was a jungle planet, it was a desert planet. This planet is called Xe and the rumors say that the Xeans mysterious connection to the universe allowed them to terraform the planet. Unfortunately, most felt threatened by the peaceful race and they were hunted down on Xe until they were forced to abandon the planet. That was nearly 300 years ago and they are rumored to have all died out.
The bounty hunter had longed since shut his emotions down when it comes to his missions but when he was ordered to find the Xean and deliver it to the Intergalactic Union, he never thought that the Xean would be a young child.

Now, he is stuck with this mouthy child but things get complicated as he starts to bond with her and then he finds out that the Intergalactic Union want to use her as a science experiment. For the first time in years, something meant more than money.

Now, this two unlikely duo travel the universe on the run and trying to survive.

THE VETRAN AND THE LOST GIRL
Y/C is a retired special ops. He was let go early from the military after a break down due to PTSD. He had a hard time getting back into civilian life and he drowned in despair and alcohol. His wife left him soon after he returned and now, he lives alone in his house in the country.
One night, he comes home to find a out the girl in her house. She was wearing nothing but a hospital gown and doesn’t seem to know how about regular stuff like bathtubs and couches. She also has telepathic and telekinetic powers. It doesn’t take Y/C long to realize that he can’t just take her to the police and when he gets attached her, he will do anything to protect her even if that means going on the run.

SPACE PI AND HIS YOUNG ASSISTANT
The year 3041, humans have expanded their civilization into the galaxy. Humans have learned to terraform planets to colonize. Our story takes place on Mars in the city of Hyperion. Mars was the first planet to be colonize by humans so it’s considered a “slum planet” where crime bosses rule the streets but that’s life. The cops are less than useless which is why a lot of the people rely on Private Eye, Private Detectives. They are able to work outside the law which heeds more results then working with the law, anyway.
Y/C is one of those Private Eyes, sarcastic and a bit rough around the edges. Still, he is clever and quick-witted. He isn’t easy to get along with but he is known for getting the job done.

Now, most of the Private Eyes have assistants. It’s hard to do the job without at least a little help but nobody has an assistant like Y/C. Y/C isn’t a normal so why would his partner?

M/C is his assistant, a pint-size 11 year old child genius who just showed up one day on his doorstep demanding a job. They both have one thing is common though, nobody knows where they came from or how they got herebut they heed results that’s for sure.

THE GUNCLE
Y/C use to be a small time actor before the death of his boyfriend in a car accident. After that, he quit his job and moved to a house in a lavish neighborhood where he intended to spend the rest of his days in his pool drinking champagne and online shopping.
One day he gets a call from his younger brother, his wife (and your character’s best friend) had finally lost her battle to cancer and that his brother had developed a drug habit. He needs Y/C to watching his children, A 9 year old and a 2 year old (my characters), while he is in rehab. Y/C agrees out of spite after everyone insisted that he couldn’t handle it. But can he handle it?

BRAIN AND BRAWN: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
Y/C was never very smart, he barely graduated high school and didn’t go to college. A large man who was more brawn but that didn’t matter. He found a pretty woman and married her. They were in love and soon, she bore his son. He was happy and that’s all that mattered. His goal was to be a good husband and a good father.
All that changed when the virus broke out. His wife got sick and died, now all that mattered was keeping his 5 year old son alive but that didn’t happen. When the world went to shit, the dead took his son. A zombie bit him during the early days of the virus. Y/C watched his son turn and then was forced to put him down. Everything changed that day. He swore that he would never love or care for another thing, he became cold and hardened.

Two years later, Y/C has joined a group ran by a man named Solomon. Solomon is a cruel man, killing when it benefits him, torturing, and ruling with fear. Sable Young is only 11 years old but she has a genius level IQ. She can fix cars and modify guns, she is very valuable to Solomon. She is also kept a secret unless you are within Solomon’s inner circle. Y/C is not.

Y/C has had enough of being controlled by a mad man so one night he tries to steal a truck and leave. Sable catches him and blackmails him into taking her with him by threatening to scream.

Now, both the young girl and the man are stuck with each other. The young girl is a bratty, know it all who has never had to really be on the road while Y/C is determined to keep the girl at arm’s length.

Other Prompts:
Disgraced Pirate captain and a young stowaway
A Sorcerer forced to take on an unruly, but talented apprentice
An outlaw saves a kid who now won’t leave him alone
A Super Villain and his young sidekick
Superhero and his young sidekick
I will also list some of my fandoms though I still be playing my OCs but we can play within the universe or you can roleplay a canon character if you want.

Fandoms
BNHA/MHA
Marvel
Soul Eater
PJO
Harry Potter
Castlevania
Owl House
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Tiff_the_Odd Topic Starter

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump
can we do a mha roleplay?

winnie wrote:
can we do a mha roleplay?

Yeah! Pm me!
Tiff_the_Odd wrote:
Hello! My name is Tiff the Odd but you may just call me Tiff! I was gone for a month but I am back so I am posting a new thread with all of my platonic plots! None of these plots are romantic and my character will always be the YOUNG GIRL. Now, here is a little about me!

About Me:
I am a 22 year old full time college student and I work part time at a daycare but I still try to reply at least once a day. I do often reply more than once a day though!
I love OOC chatter and talking about our characters along with plotting
I am semi lit to adv lit so I often do anywhere from two paragraphs to about five paragraphs.
I would prefer if you would tell me before you leave the roleplay! I will not judge but do not just leave me hanging.
What I am looking for in a Partner:
Someone who can reply at least once a day, maybe more.
Someone who is also semi lit to advance lit
Someone who loves world building
I would like someone 18+ just in case I choose to use darker themes
Someone who is willing to plot with me, not just let me take the complete lead.
Please be willing and able to play NPCs, I will be doing the same.
Now, time for the plots! I am not limited to these plots either, feel free to tell me about any ideas you have.

Plots and Prompts:

THE VETRAN AND THE LOST GIRL
Y/C is a retired special ops. He was let go early from the military after a break down due to PTSD. He had a hard time getting back into civilian life and he drowned in despair and alcohol. His wife left him soon after he returned and now, he lives alone in his house in the country.
One night, he comes home to find a out the girl in her house. She was wearing nothing but a hospital gown and doesn’t seem to know how about regular stuff like bathtubs and couches. She also has telepathic and telekinetic powers. It doesn’t take Y/C long to realize that he can’t just take her to the police and when he gets attached her, he will do anything to protect her even if that means going on the run.

(If you'd like, I'll take this one. I know what I'm talking about when it comes to the military and the effects of PTSD on a combat vet. I'll be using my character Seth McAllen if you wish)

Bump
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

I'm still waiting

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Platonic Plots and Prompts {Found Family} (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus