Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New dyke in town

amirite Topic Starter

Faedreamer wrote:
Hello hi welcome to RPR! :) Fellow Gay™ here. I hope you have an awesome time here on the site and that you find plenty of great stories and friends to share 'em with!
(A lesbian cowgirl sounds like a fun character though I never really do historical RPs, so.)

Lesbian cowgirls belong in every era, imo
amirite Topic Starter

VoliminalVerse wrote:
I'm asexual, as is my character Mathius.

Welcome.

Glad to see some ace rep there!! :)
amirite Topic Starter

prog knife. wrote:
Seems based, I love western stuff. Hope you enjoy your time here <3

Thank you!!
amirite Topic Starter

Luscinioide wrote:
lmao at this rate all us rpr lesbos need to get together and make a club

i for one vote we call it dykes on bikes

Omgggg, absoLUTEly, we need to make a group RP for a lesbian motorcycle gang called Dykes on Bikes STAT
Welcome! I’m a big fan of western! I don’t have a lesbian cowgirl, but I do have a lesbian prostitute, whom I play in the setting of 1864 Montana. Enjoy the RPR!
amirite wrote:
Faedreamer wrote:
Hello hi welcome to RPR! :) Fellow Gay™ here. I hope you have an awesome time here on the site and that you find plenty of great stories and friends to share 'em with!
(A lesbian cowgirl sounds like a fun character though I never really do historical RPs, so.)

Lesbian cowgirls belong in every era, imo
SO true :)
Welcome to RPR,
🏒amirite!🏒
giphy.gif
amirite wrote:
Hey, y'all!

I'm new here, looking for partners in a variety of settings, from medieval to scifi to historical to modern. I'm very gay and only interested in rping with other queer or gay people.

I'm an artist, and right now I'm working on a series of lesbian cowgirl paintings, so I created a character based on a painting I did last week. Her name is Bonanza Jellybean, and if you can tell me where I stole her name, I'll give you a gold star. ;)

I'd love to play some fun little one-shots or longer arcs with her, so if you're interested in playing a game set in the Old West, pm me!

I can also create a character at the drop of a hat, so if you're interested in rping with me but cowgirls aren't your thing, pm me with a pitch!

Otherwise, I'd love to just make some friends with fellow LGBTQ+ folks on this site. :) hi!
hiiii welcomeeeee we are so glad to have you

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New dyke in town

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus