Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Curse of the Undead (Medieval Horror RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Medieval Characters (played by MangoNekros)

"If thou wishes to do sacrilege amongst the ancient gift of the gods, all mortals will be decimated by their wrath. The Holy Ground has had innocent blood spilled upon it, and as a punishment, all life shall be scourged upon... "-Unknown

The war horn blew as the Kingdom of Nororak was being sieged. Men in the front lines would drop like flies, falling to the opposing forces in rapid succession. The priests would cry in their guarded temples, yelling of "The Prophecy" and the "End of all Known" Brave and strong knights and archers of Nororak attempted their best to hold the kingdom together, but it was sure, for a fact, that they wouldn't win this fight. In the front lines of the battle were a few of the most well-respected and experienced men Nororak had to offer, Warden Samuel, and Deadeye-Archer Hermes, along with other generals. Samuel would wing his Damascus blade at the upcoming foe, cutting them into ribbons, as Hermes stood back, firing arrows from above. The enemy was relentless, seeming to never show the slightest bit of pain or fear, like they had no emotion at all. It was only a few minutes later that something was noticed- the opponent was never coming over from horseback or foot, they came out of the ground, with decaying flesh and rotting armor and weapons. Samuel was shocked, alerting the other men. "Retreat back! We are fighting amongst the undead warriors of the Necron! We mustn't spend any more time-wasting steel and shedding blood!" He yelled, before him and the rest of the surviving army made it inside the safety of the castle walls. Archers would be left to try to pick at the enemy, but it was an almost impossible task. Everyone went inside of a fortified structure, to devise a strategy to rid the undead, and to keep the innocent men, women, and children safe, all while the walls were bound to collapse...

((Yeah, this plot was rushed, but more would be in the RP. It's a medieval RP with zombies, pretty much, and not the brain-dead stupid ones. They're just undead warriors with the skills of their past life and the everlasting hunger for blood. So yeah. There's magic, so if you want to be a wizard or something, that's fine. Elf, Human Orc, as long as it is a literal dragon, your character should be clear.))
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

I just created a Wizard character actually, I don't have them on my profile yet though.
Medieval Characters (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

If you can, try to put your character out as soon as you can
I'm interested. Feel free to look through my characters and pick whichever one you'd like.
Praise_The_Sun

Hey, I have a lot of undead characters, some of them are in progress though, you can chose which one will probably fit best here.
Medieval Characters (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Praise_The_Sun wrote:
Hey, I have a lot of undead characters, some of them are in progress though, you can chose which one will probably fit best here.

I'm primarily looking for non-undead characters, if you have any of those, that will help
All of my characters are midieval, and currently alive. At the moment I think that Cederic, who is exceptionally lucky, could use some attention, he is a botanist/ alchemist, so he can either create explosives and potions to freeze, or healing salves and balms. Otherwise Oliver South is a mercenary type of character, who is unlucky, but makes others lucky, and has a fair amount of defensive spells. Or, Echo is getting a refurnishing soon and becoming a earth pixie, with extreme abilities to control nature.
Yui (played by Faven)

Hello i am very intrested in this rp. i have a middevil elf girl and a middevil human for this rp if thats alright.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Curse of the Undead (Medieval Horror RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus