Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Group given accolades

I rly like the site accolades a lot and I was thinking it might be a cool feature if--as part of epic group membership- the group can confer members with accolades that appear on their profile officially.

Maybe it could be a new group accolade section to showcase the differences between sitewide achievements and group achievements ?
Kim Site Admin

We probably won't ever be letting groups put accolade type things directly on people's profile - anything that can leave a group means suddenly the site mods have to keep a closer eye on stuff that stays exclusively within a group - but I have toyed with the idea of other ways for groups to offer recognition for members.
Silas Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
We probably won't ever be letting groups put accolade type things directly on people's profile - anything that can leave a group means suddenly the site mods have to keep a closer eye on stuff that stays exclusively within a group - but I have toyed with the idea of other ways for groups to offer recognition for members.

Oh perfect! I'd be really psyched to see what comes of it. : D

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Group given accolades

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus