Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon rp. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello there, wonderful bright humans! <3

Just wanted to try out and see how I would do roleplaying as a dragon.
Feel free to describe however you want yours to look like, I am not picky. So I dunno about this one, but the setting is a whole group of dragons inside a volcano. No lava, it's just boiling water. I'll give more detail later on, if you pm me. <3 The dragons are immortal, unless yk, you make your mortal. But there is one way to kill them. I'll answer that in the rp. If you'd like, they might have a human form. It's whatever you choose. But if you have any suggestions to add, spit em out! I'd like to hear them. :D Love all of you, beautiful people. Have a wonderful time. <3
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, one-off scene.

I would love to roleplay, through i am a bit new to this website I was wondering if you could help me a bit or not aswell as rp
JetStorm

I have a dragon character I'm itching to use.
bxbyGreenbeann Topic Starter

CarcassOfTheRam wrote:
I would love to roleplay, through i am a bit new to this website I was wondering if you could help me a bit or not aswell as rp
Wonderful, glad to know your interested. Though yes, I'd be happy to help! PM me for any specific questions.

JetStorm wrote:
I have a dragon character I'm itching to use.
Sure, pm me and we could rp with it.
Hello! I have been roleplaying for a long time now and I would like to try this but I am freshly new to this site and I might need some help along the way.

Kalon9973 wrote:
Hello! I have been roleplaying for a long time now and I would like to try this but I am freshly new to this site and I might need some help along the way.
Sounds wonderful. I'd love to give ye a hand, there! If there is anything you need specifically, just ask me and I'll try and give you the best answer. PM me. And I'll give you more details for this rp. :D
Hello ◡̈

If you are looking for more individuals to participate in your dragon rp, I also have experience roleplaying. Though I am new to this site. I would be happy to give it a go.

LeeRyder wrote:
Hello ◡̈

If you are looking for more individuals to participate in your dragon rp, I also have experience roleplaying. Though I am new to this site. I would be happy to give it a go.
Hello there, wonderful being. Warm welcome from me. But sure, go ahead. PM me, and we'll go from there.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon rp. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus