Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Puzzle 2 Symbol (SOLVED)

Please log in to participate in Epic Week challenges.

Kim Site Admin

This topic is for discussing clues and potential answers to the Puzzle 2 Symbol in Epic Week 2022. Please stay on topic. Remember, these puzzles are designed to be challenging and require a group of people brainstorming together; don't feel intimidated if you don't know the answer right away. Every little idea can help. In puzzles, all information you will need to solve it is contained within Epic Week materials.

Click here to visit the location of the Puzzle 2 Symbol
Dragonfire Moderator

I believe this probably concerns the letter from Dorut to Carrol, and also the sequence of numbers on a scrap of oaper. The trick is just to figure out the encoding!
I believe so too! I've been playing around with what the sequence of numbers could possibly mean today, but I haven't been able to find a meaning yet TwT. My first thought was each number = the word in the message, but I wasn't able to really get it to make sense when i tried that ToT
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I believe in yooooou <3
Dragonfire Moderator

I’ve been thinking perhaps it corresponds to line-character in the letter, but haven’t had time to plot it out. My goblin’s been sick today, alas.
Ohh that would make sense! I'll try plotting that out myself ^^, also I hope they feel better soon!
I am very bad at decoding XD Even though it's written weird ~~aka i realized looking at this now, even tho i was going through trying to number everything i was s t i l l reading it wrong~~ I think currently it's "We Must Remove?? *another word* Stone" I spent like half an hr trying to do this on the transcript layout since I have trouble reading this print =w= only to realize it changed how things where laid out aklsjdfa whoops ToT
Here's my attempt at numbering in case someone else can finish it or figure out what it means xD!
unknown.png
Holy moly Peach, well done!!! How did you figure out the cipher? Trying to read it now to see if I can help (I'm on mobile right now but I'll be on the comp later for a better look). 👏
Remove the King maybe? The name is:

LOKGROUNI GRAYSTONE

Missing word could be Gray?

Congrats on solving this symbol! The answer was "We must remove Graystone".

For those of you wondering how this answer could be arrived at, here's a quick explanation. :)

The first and second clues point to the letter from Dorut Dragontoe to Fulderite Carrol. The third clue points to a letter code. The first number in the letter code indicates the line, the second indicates the letter on that line. When you pick out each indicated letter, you get the phrase, "Wemustremovegraystone," or, adjusted for readability, "We must remove Graystone", a call for outright treason and regicide!
Bookkeeper wrote:
Remove the King maybe? The name is:

LOKGROUNI GRAYSTONE

Missing word could be Gray?

Great job omg!! Thanks for figuring it out in the end xD I was struggling!
You were right! Entered it with the King's last name and it worked. WELL DONE @PeachChomp

clapping-hands.gif

Amazing work everyone!! :D
Dragonfire Moderator

Awesome job! :D Thanks for pushing through on that one.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Puzzle 2 Symbol (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus