Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Info for the Armory?

Hey there! I can't always be around to catch info for the Warrior Guide in the Epic Armory, but if you catch something I'm missing, please let me know! Some of the things I'm looking for include:
  • Missing info on enemies
    • Enemies I don't have yet at all
    • Missing name
    • Missing image (for bosses, there tends to be multiple images for stages, and I try to collect those, too!)
    • Missing stats (including that enemy's full HP)
    • Any status effects that enemy causes (poison, blight, bleed, something else?)
    • Any neat enemy info you stumble across (for example, there were lore pages on the Xenomorph stages hidden around!)
  • New weapons & items
    • Name of the weapon/item
    • URL of its image & icon (mini image)
    • Info like weapon type, stats, affect, flavor text
  • Combat-related craftables info
    • How things like cures, buffs, and anything else used in combat can be made in the farming game
    • Items I'm missing & their info, image, affect, etc
    • How they get transferred from the farming game to out site inventory for use
  • Anything else combat-related that I'm missing or have incorrect info about!
  • Make/see a guide for some aspect of this year's events? I try to collect those, too, for the Armory's front page!
Kim Site Admin

It looks like the green and blue shades are the one's you're lacking data on?
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
It looks like the green and blue shades are the one's you're lacking data on?

Currently, yeah. Only saw a red one yet.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Bringing this back up.

If the crawling purple people eater has a rage mode, I'll need the image url and any change to stats. Same if it has a weakened mode.

If another new enemy appears, I'll need its name, image url, stats, any statuses in inflicts, and starting HP (plus anything else I might miss).

If you notice I'm missing info in general or have wrong info anywhere, please let me know. :)
Zelphyr Topic Starter

*shoves this back up*

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Info for the Armory?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus