Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Puzzle 10 Symbol (SOLVED)

Please log in to participate in Epic Week challenges.

Kim Site Admin

This topic is for discussing clues and potential answers to the Puzzle 10 Symbol in Epic Week 2022. Please stay on topic. Remember, these puzzles are designed to be challenging and require a group of people brainstorming together; don't feel intimidated if you don't know the answer right away. Every little idea can help. In puzzles, all information you will need to solve it is contained within Epic Week materials.

Click here to visit the location of the Puzzle 10 Symbol
Hey, I know some of ya's are (publicly) 15, and even more likely have 15-year-old friends!
We still need to unlock that second clue. :|
Dragonfire Moderator

I reached out to someone who might be able to help us earlier in the day, but I guess they haven't been able to see my message yet, alas.
From the way the hints are phrased, the meta-hint might be that it's a word which is the same both as a verb and a noun.
Attempts:
-"escape"
-"rest"
-"regret"
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Congrats on solving this symbol! The answer was "Return".

For those of you wondering how this answer could be arrived at, here's a quick explanation. :)

As we learn in the final items in the research library, the people of the Ovation Deeps fled from their home to wait for the darkshine crystal to regrow, so that the mountain could support them in isolation again. They thought they might be able to recover, regroup, and come back to face the Balrog and re-establish their civilization. Sadly, we are now adventuring in the empty tunnels millennia later, and have found no sign that they ever got to return.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Puzzle 10 Symbol (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus