Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pirates Role Play (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Lady Ayla Al Fayeed (played by Aya)

I am looking for fun and interesting writers to go on a pirate adventure with. This could be based during the Golden Age of Piracy or in an original universe.

Descriptive: You don't have to write a novella for each reply, but at least write two paragraphs. Even though I'm a quality over quantity person so I don't demand very long responses, but I still won't accept a half-assedly written one liner.

Be creative: I have a lot of respect for writers that have interesting ideas and plots, and brainstorm them with me. If you keep demanding that I'd come up with every single thing (i.e: "you decide") then I will not accept writing with you.

Themes to include: Piracy, sailing, navy, magic, sea monsters, marooned, mutiny etc.

No rudeness or drama: Keep this a positive, respectful and safe environment. I will not accept any sort of bullying or toxic behavior at all.

Patience: I live in a different time zone than most people here, so please understand that I'm not ignoring you at all. Also, real life could get very hectic, so I would really appreciate patience. I won't ever pester you to reply quickly neither.

Have fun: This is the most important point, tell me all your ideas no matter how fantastical they sound!

Don't be shy to message me, my inbox is always open and welcoming. I hope to hear from all of you soon, thank you very much!

Much love,
Aya
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pirates Role Play (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus