Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Roleplaying Partners (Semi Advan (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

It’s just like the title says! I’m looking for someone to who dish out 1-2 really good paragraphs of creative writing! I’m hoping to do a fandom roleplay since I haven’t done one in awhile.

I’m going to list some of my fandoms as well as some pairings. Be aware that I only do MxM and MxF (I roleplay female).

Fandoms
•Boku No Hero Academia
-Todoroki x OC
-Bakugo x OC

•Harry Potter
-Huffle Puff (Me) x Slytherin
-Luna x Draco

•Percy Jackson
- My OC x OC son of Hades

•Soul Eater
- OC Meister (Me) x OC Weapon

•Outsiders
-Soc Girl x Greaser Boy

•MCU
-Peter Parker x my OC
-OC x OC

Okay, now those are the fandoms so here are the some non fandom pairings!

Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Vampire
Bad Boy x Good girl
Shy Boy x Wild Girl
Any romance where one character has a disability
Vampire x Human
Zombie Apocalypse
Royal x Peasant
Body Gaurd x Client
Demon x Human
Angel x Demon

Now, there should be plenty of idea! So! Let the idea flow!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'd love to do the Percy Jackson one! If your willing we could even to a Avatar: The last Airbender one too! I'm currently on a big craze for both.
Tiff_the_Odd Topic Starter

Juryo Asahi wrote:
I'd love to do the Percy Jackson one! If your willing we could even to a Avatar: The last Airbender one too! I'm currently on a big craze for both.

PM me and we can talk more!
Low key, I would be down for the PJ one. I haven't read the books in forever, but the franchise holds a special place in my heart.
hello !! i see you have a few percy ones so i won't bother you in that direction, haha ! i think a lot of my characters could fit most of the non-fandom ones if you're interested.

Bump

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Roleplaying Partners (Semi Advan (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus