Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » German Cats Create Small Undead Army

As seen in this screenie of a game of Elements: The Game I was playing:

fDsSxY5.png

The three particular cards in play for this, as you can see, are Schrödinger’s Cat & Boneyard-- you can kill the former, and it regenerates, and the latter creates a Skeleton(there's your third key card) on-field for you every time a creature dies. Only two of those skeletons were from someone on the opponent's side dying.

The rest were generated by those three diabolical but adorable purple kitties in my deck. <3 I love you crazy lil' thought-experiment kitties! Having TWO Boneyards by chance also helped: +1 skeleton per yard.

I started this all out of curiosity-- now I know what this lil' combo looks like when I use it!
I always knew cats were gonnabe the cause of the zombie apocalypse! To arms! Kill the zombies but don't touch the kittens less more zombies appear! Heh.
That is ridiculously amusing XD
Pssssssh Lolfish, Schrödinger was Austrian, not German ;D He actually lived in Germany for some time but he bailed out because of the Nazis two years before his thought experiment with the cat. German cats sadly lack necromancy in their skills.

That's quite an interesting deck you have there. I usually stick with 1-2 elements. I always found quantum pillars too unreliable except in really balanced rainbow decks.
Kim Site Admin

Is this like an online version of Magic? *Clueless*
Copper_Dragon Topic Starter

Time to address everyone at once because I'm too lazy to quote all of you:

@Lance Sorry buddy, yer screwed either way; I believe killed skeletons would produce MORE skeletons. Maybe. >3>

@Celestina Agreed wholeheartedly. I got some serious giggles when I produced this!

@Ulfish Oh, well then, the more I know! I always thought he was German. Thank you for that bit of information. And that's usually what I do too, actually-- mine's primarily what I got at the start, element wise: Entropy & Death. I screw your crap up while necomancing the field. Bwahaha! Got one or two Quantums in my deck, but I use them primarily for the chance that I get Dark for Lycanthrope & Life for my Empathic Bonds.

@Kim Sort of, from what very little I know about Magic. You start off picking an element Mark as your primary element of choice(which Wizard tells me you can change at any time, presuming you aren't satisfied with what you've got or want to try another element out), and you use your cards like any other card game to drop down your foe's HP to 0. I'm not sure if there are elements weak to others-- logically I'd presume so-- but I haven't played this in a couple of years and need to figure out the mechanics again.
Magic comes with five elements. They are referred to as Forest, Plains, Mountains, Swamp and Island. And instead of elements they are actually referred to as 'Mana'. And you can use any combination from single to all 5 to construct a deck to play with. They have no weakness among each other but cards do have effects such as offering protection from all Black (Swamp) spells. And at the same time other effects like Destroy target red (Mountain) creature. The game seems a bot complicated at first but once you get the hang of it, it's a call walk. Also. Bring more skeletons! I'd be the guy fighting the zombies not running.

*head scratches* Actually I got rid of this deck a lil' while ago. XD It's fun, don't get me wrong, but it takes too much chance for me and time to pull off-- a no-go when I go higher up the AI or player scale and find the big guns unleashed on me.

... now my deck resembles some sort of mutated army. xD
There some link where I could go to try it out? I like trying out new games. Playing this one called Urban Rivals on my phone. It's a pain to get more cards without forking up money but I'm liking it so far.

Here.

Free to play, a nice way to pass the time, so on and so forth.
And here's hoping I can play it on my phone. Thanks!

No idea if you can, but good luck. You're welcome.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » German Cats Create Small Undead Army

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus