Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Soiree: The Blackout Cavern (Closed)

Apollyon (played by Samiakki)

Apollyon didn't initially realize this was a humorous quip, causing him to stumble over his own words. Why was talking to others so laden with an emotional minefield!?

"Oh, um- well, sorry. I did not mean any offense." Apollyon's tentacles twist and turn, already wriggling towards where he recalled the water's entrance being. "It was good to make your acquaintance as well, friends."

He thought of that. Not the nature of it, but the grammar; was it 'make your acquaintances'? Plural? Socializing is hard.

"I will depart now. Keep safe and fair seas to you."

Soon enough, he's crawling back into the water, slinking as he went. It wasn't due to any shame - his lack of bones ironically made it easier to transport himself. He wasn't faster than others, especially given his heartrates, but he was decently agile. Perhaps he would have a chance to even see this combat prowess of Kys' someday. For now, things were peaceful enough to satisfy him.
Kys'Jarok (played by Riik) Topic Starter

"Fair seas to you too, I suppose," Kys replied, seemingly interested in the sensation of making the unfamiliar parting remark in return. With a satisfied expression, they stood and placed their lower hands on their hips, facing the water to regard it with the full brunt of their hearing.

And so the rest of the event passed without issue, until at last it was time to pack up and leave. Ever diligent in such matters, Kys and their helpers ensured that the environment was as close to being as they had found it. To any visitors arriving at any other point throughout the year, it would appear as though no soiree had in fact taken place here this summer. Though should Apollyon have kept his promise, proof of the event's proceedings may still be found in the protective activities of the aquatic being...

((The End))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Soiree: The Blackout Cavern (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus