Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Summer Soiree Silk Kimono Raffle - Winner is Ivory

"Summer is a loooot of fun packed into one season. It's a little too hot for me sometimes, but let's slime right into a few of my favorite parts." Charlie smiled, he put down signs as he listed them, pointing to each on with a ruler, "The pools are open! There are pools in hotels and what not; But not as good as in the summer. Las Nevadas has a pool somewhere, I think. Gamble after going swimming because the house always wins! Feels so nice to slurp up some icy cream after sitting in the beating blood thirsty sun all day. I always have a goo time oozing which water slide to goop on down!"

Charlie paused, then made a weird goopy noise.
Dawnia Topic Starter

Three Spots Left!
"Why I like summer?" Marianne repeats the question before turning and pointing to a nearby park where music can be heard. "The sound of music being played outdoors... be it in a stage of some organized summer concert event to the guy sitting on the sidewalk playing covers with his acoustic guitar for the spare change of passers-by. Here in Seattle, the air is warm and not overly hot, and the water cool but not cold and the sounds of life are all around!"

Marianne paused as the breeze rustled around her, and a few leaves blow by her feet. "Summer holds that fine line here, where the explosive growth of the spring reaches its crescendo unseen and quietly hands off to Autumn, and the first stressed leaves start to shed unnoticed until you notice a branch or a limb starting to turn color, signaling that summer is still here, but change is coming."
Dawnia Topic Starter

Two slots left with a month of Summer to go! :)

Note: Anyone who deletes their character before the raffle are voluntarily taking themselves out of the running, and their slot will be a 'Reroll'.
"Summer.." The old cleric mused, gazing to the skies with a silent pause. "Summer. It feels like home - no..it IS home. I was born under the brightest summer star, in my homeland. Summer, to me, is a gift, a reminder of love, hope, and fortune. A gift I intend to share with anyone who needs it."
Dawnia Topic Starter

Ok.... since it appears I won't get any more participants for this raffle, I'm closing it and will re-roll for the remaining empty space and for the entrant why has since deleted their character. Also, If I can't message the winner, I will re-roll.
  1. WXYZ of New York
  2. Jonathan Andrews
  3. ReRoll
  4. Elmer Stroud
  5. Ivory - Winner!
  6. Clementine
  7. Melusina
  8. Bobby Samson
  9. Nuz-di-Gahl
  10. James Moriarty
  11. Helianthus
  12. Victi Aurora Silverfur
  13. Piq
  14. Katsumi
  15. Amber
  16. Fero Beck Cameron
  17. Charlie Slimecicle
  18. Marianne Seymour
  19. The Cleric of War
  20. ReRoll

Our winner is Ivory with a #5! Thank you all for playing! :)
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 5.

Note: For the Silk Cloak

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Summer Soiree Silk Kimono Raffle - Winner is Ivory

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus