Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » We're all going to die, I intend to deserve it.

I'm terrible at these things, so here's the long and short about me.

I'm 22 years old, I live in the southern part of the US. I work from home, I'm single, and I don't have any children. I've been a writer/rper for about 10 years now. I consider myself to be an average writer, but I aspire to greatness.

I'm looking for interesting people to talk with, and of course spin a good tale. My interests span everything from medieval fantasy to science fiction (though I'm better at some than others). My favorites include: Medieval Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, just plain Modern, Apocalyptic and Post Apocalyptic (Zombies yo!), and High Fantasy. I'm also interested in Victorian Era, Futuristic, Science Fiction, Steampunk, and others I can't think of at the moment.

In case you didn't notice, I'm very into fantasy, particularly the supernatural side, as you'll no doubt notice from my characters. They tend to be fantastic in some way, even the plain old humans. They take on a life of their own, and each has a special place in my heart.

If you're ever interested in playing, talking, or whatever feel free to hit me up! I'm pretty laid back, and I know a couple lousy jokes to kick things off. If you want to play, but don't see a character you like, never fret! I've got oodles, and I can pull someone out of storage for you quite easily.

Thanks for reading if you amde it this far! Here's a favorite quote of mine!

"We stopped looking for monsters under the bed, because we realized they were inside of us all along."
Welcome to RPR ^_^
Welcome to RPR Grimm-Stories! Seems like you'll fit in around here just fine. I hope you're enjoying RPR and finding lots of new friends and fun RPs! :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I hope you are making yourself at home already. :) Also -- I am very interested in hearing some of these jokes. ;)
I like you already, Grimm-Stories. XD I like terrible jokes, and have been known to spout them at random (my RP titles tend to be punny). Also--our interests in RPs seem to be pretty similar. (I'm not so great at history, but I love dilly-dallying with steampunk!)

Also, that's a fantastic quote, what is it from?
Be still my heart! One of my favorite quotes is by Sam Stevens too XD

“Sometimes you hit a point where you either change... or you self destruct.”
― Sam Stevens

Welcome to RPR <3
Grimm-Stories Topic Starter

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » We're all going to die, I intend to deserve it.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus