Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » We're going on an adventure!

Eona Morrit (played by Mirafin) Topic Starter

((OOC: I'm thinking that once everybody has had a chance to introduce their character and maybe interact a little we'll get attacked here by either bandits, goblins, or giant rats. Something easy to start things off. Anyone have any preferences or other ideas?))
((Hiii sorry for posting so late ahh
I take 10 years to think of responses since I鈥檓 so self conscious lol))
Jhanandra Malan贸r wrote:
((OOC: Mounted raiders?

((OOC: Mounted gobbo bandits riding on giant rats? :)))
Assallya Kressair (played by Slain)

((( Mounts could make it difficult for most of the characters. I don't remember many featuring ranged abilities. The mounts would likely ride around flinging volleys with impunity.)))

((OOC: Why don't we try goblins? It gives a good range of things that can happen. Since I'm the one who suggested the encounter, I'll start it then everyone can post the fight they want to have. And if some of the goblins are mounted on giant rats that works for me. Two rules though - no god moding and no interfering with anyone else's combat unless you have permission, either here or over DMs. Sound good for everyone?))
Eona Morrit wrote:
((OOC: Why don't we try goblins? It gives a good range of things that can happen. Since I'm the one who suggested the encounter, I'll start it then everyone can post the fight they want to have. And if some of the goblins are mounted on giant rats that works for me. Two rules though - no god moding and no interfering with anyone else's combat unless you have permission, either here or over DMs. Sound good for everyone?))

(( Sounds good to me :) ))
Jack (played by DoogieMeowser)

(( goblins sound good to me as well! also, i didn't know everyone was to be on different carts and caravans 馃槅 whoopsie ))

((There was no rule about where you had to start so no worries!))

(( okay cool 馃榿 might i suggest that all the caravans save for one, maybe two, get too badly damaged, forcing the band of characters to get to know each other in their closer quarters? lol ))
(( if the caravan gets attacked, Ruslan and his friends will aid instantly ))

Jack wrote:
(( okay cool 馃榿 might i suggest that all the caravans save for one, maybe two, get too badly damaged, forcing the band of characters to get to know each other in their closer quarters? lol ))

((Great suggestion! Maybe Assallya's and the one that Eona and Jack are on survive? I think Jhananda is the only other character who's in in a vehicle. And if the driver of the one that Eona and Jack are on dies/the goods are damaged in some way then we can "acquire" it.))

Ruslan Ernst Schafer wrote:
(( if the caravan gets attacked, Ruslan and his friends will aid instantly ))

((Awesome!))
((OOC: How dangerous is a goblin? As in what scale are we working with here, can we cut through hordes or is a lone enemy a significant threat? ))

((Maybe up to about 3 depending on your character? A sufficient threat that your character have to work but nothing that will end up killing them.))
((Oh shoot I didn鈥檛 mean to make it seem like Ruslan鈥檚 group had made contact with the gobos yet ahh my bad
They鈥檙e just prepared to
I can definitely change my post to make it so he does?))

((As soon as the goblins were seen and the caravan alerted they were fair game.))

(( oh no, he's surrounded! 馃槄 i thought Jhanandra was inside a caravan and so out of sight. i was referring to Assallya*. my bad! ))
Jack wrote:
(( oh no, he's surrounded! 馃槄 i thought Jhanandra was inside a caravan and so out of sight. i was referring to Assallya*. my bad! ))

((Welp she's outside now at least ))
Assallya Kressair (played by Slain)

((( And by Cyric's backstabbing blade! That Barbarian cry! *Lol *. I thought an Ogre had crashed the party!

I guess that's two critical fumbles? One attack roll and one concentration check? The fictional dice in my head must not like me. )))

(( i blame the hookah! gods know what's in there.. 馃槀 ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » We're going on an adventure!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus