Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy MxM FaeryxElf/human/Vampire/Were (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Basics:
This roleplay will take place in the modern world with fantasy elements. Most humans are unaware of magic and the creatures that are associated with it. Hidden in the wilderness, and even in plain sight, are Elves, Faeries, Brownies, Fairies, and other such beings. Some of these species choose to adapt to modern ways, disguising themselves as humans, and living alongside them. Others reject man-made advancements and stay hidden, grounded in their past. I will be playing my character Clematis

YC's Species:
YC can be a human, an elf(Open Clematis' page and click the tab titled 'Elves/Elven magic'), a Vampire(Mention abilities and weaknesses when requesting roleplay so we can agree on the powerset), a Werewolf(Mention abilities and weaknesses and if you would prefer to choose another Werecreature such as a Werecat or Werecrow when requesting roleplay so we can agree on the powerset), or another creature of your choosing(Mention abilities and weaknesses when requesting roleplay so we can agree on the powerset).

RP options:
Option 1: YC is a human who has gone hiking in the forest, but got lost. Perhaps he was lured off the path by a strange voice or saw a flash of color out of the corner of his eye. Eventually, he wanders to a fairy ring. It is up to you whether he accidentally steps into the ring, or spot it and do not enter. This is when he sees Clematis.
Option 2 V1: YC is an Elven Faery hunter who has been told of a dangerous Faery residing in the nearby forest. He goes out, well armed with Iron and magic, and finds Clematis residing within his home, surprisingly peaceful for a 'dangerous' Faery. It is your choice whether YC continues with his plan to attack or capture, or chooses a more peaceful approach.
Option 2 V2: YC is an Elven Faery hunter who has been told of a dangerous Faery residing in the nearby forest. He goes out, well armed with Iron and magic, and finds Clematis within his cave home. But something is wrong; Clematis is injured and not nearly as threatening as was told though he tries to be. It is your choice whether YC continues with his plan to attack or capture, or chooses a more peaceful approach.
Option 3 V1: YC is a Vampire, and while looking for his next meal finds Clematis. Thinking he is human at first, YC attacks but is sorely mistaken as Clematis will not go down without a fight... and a few insults. From there on Clematis may try to trick YC or strike up a deal, though it is up to you how this pans out.
Option 3 V2: YC is a Vampire, and while looking for his next meal finds Clematis. Thinking he is human at first, YC attacks and manages to drain some of Clematis' blood, but is shocked upon seeing the faerie's violently flapping wings, and realizes that Clematis is not a human. From this point YC may continue on, not caring that Clematis isn't human(A), or step back, unwilling to drink from a Faery(B).
Option 4: YC is an Elf/Vampire/Werewolf/Other creature who mistakenly wanders into Clematis' territory and is confronted by Clematis. Clematis demands they leave his territory. It is your choice what comes next.
Option 5: YC is a Werewolf or Werecreature who comes to Clematis' cave seeking refuge from some outside force, whether this is frightened or angered humans, or the weather or moonlight. Clematis begrudgingly lets them in, with a catch. This will be YC's end of a deal.
Option 6: I'm entirely open to ideas! If you have something you'd like to try be my guest and let me know!

If you are interested, DM me with your choice of story and character.
(Remember: I have the right to refuse a roleplay if I do not feel I can be invested in it or if it is outside my comfort zone.)
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Zachary Serdre (played by Anakisuto)

Interested. Option 3 sounds good. Zach can manifest traits of whatever he drinks the blood from. Can revert to a "primal form" manifesting the traits of the blood he consumes all at once.
Clematis (played by Fear_Of_The_Unkown) Topic Starter

Zachary Serdre wrote:
Interested. Option 3 sounds good. Zach can manifest traits of whatever he drinks the blood from. Can revert to a "primal form" manifesting the traits of the blood he consumes all at once.

Alright. V1 or V2? (This mainly affects my starting and reaction post)

Also, does Zachary have the common weaknesses of a vampire like holy water, crosses, holy ground, silver, and sunlight? Most of that weaknesses stuff is out of curiosity, as all but the sunlight will not play a role.

Does he have the common abilities to be unseen in mirrors and turn into a bat?

What are these traits like? Are we talking 'grows wings and can cast glamours and all after drinking a faery's blood', or more 'can cast basic glamour and detect magic'? Is this 'primal form' sort of a special move? Is it particularly draining?

I know I am asking a lot, and for that I apologize, however, I feel better well informed.

Okay answering..

1. He does have weaknesses, but not sunlight.

2. Yes, but he is more translucent in mirrors.

3. Just innate abilities., and he can do it whenever he wants, but he can lose control of himself.

A fusion of the options would be good. Like he feels uneasy, but if he defends himself, he will continue.

Zachary Serdre wrote:
Okay answering..

1. He does have weaknesses, but not sunlight.

2. Yes, but he is more translucent in mirrors.

3. Just innate abilities., and he can do it whenever he wants, but he can lose control of himself.

A fusion of the options would be good. Like he feels uneasy, but if he defends himself, he will continue.

Sounds good. I'll message you when I get the chance.
Hi there!

I have recently created a shapeshifter character (pretty close to a werecat ig?) and I'd like to rp option 5! The strengths, weaknesses, and some lore stuff in my characters page!

Feel free to ask any questions

Jet - Feline Shapeshifter wrote:
Hi there!

I have recently created a shapeshifter character (pretty close to a werecat ig?) and I'd like to rp option 5! The strengths, weaknesses, and some lore stuff in my characters page!

This sounds good. All I need to know is for what reason Jet needs shelter and we're set.
Clematis wrote:
Hi there!

This sounds good. All I need to know is for what reason Jet needs shelter and we're set.

I'm thinking the angry human reason! After all, nobody likes huge murderous cats near their homes and animals.

Clematis wrote:
Hi there!

I'm thinking the angry human reason! After all, nobody likes huge murderous cats near their homes and animals.
Okay! I'll message you when I get the chance.
Clematis wrote:
Clematis wrote:
Hi there!

Okay! I'll message you when I get the chance.

Alrighty! TTYL

So are we doing this together? Like mine and theirs with yours? This is kinda confusing.

Zachary Serdre wrote:
So are we doing this together? Like mine and theirs with yours? This is kinda confusing.
No. It isn't uncommon for someone to do separate roleplays with the same character. Do not fret.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy MxM FaeryxElf/human/Vampire/Were (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus