Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » RP with a mute with powers... maybe? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Works for me! Did we want to have something in the maze that they need to avoid? Or maybe traps and pitfalls every now and again?

Did we want a real maze to use? I just googled it. It's theoretically impossible.
31.gif
Silver (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

PenGryphon2007 wrote:
Works for me! Did we want to have something in the maze that they need to avoid? Or maybe traps and pitfalls every now and again?

Did we want a real maze to use? I just googled it. It's theoretically impossible.
31.gif
Yes, yes and my word the maze is huge! Yeah, I think that would keep them occupied for awhile! XD But to start the rp, I guess I should start?
Haha, it is huge. XD Go ahead and start it. Then you can post the link here. Is Olthain joining us for this?

I don't know, I guess we'll just have to wait and see if he replies... and yes, I will post the link to the rp on here, just give me a couple minutes. ^-^

Alright, here it is! I hope its good enough >.< http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=10191&p=1#1557375
Haha, this should be fun. XD
Jayce Willow (played by Freyya)

well... school swamped me and I didn't get to be on rpr much this week.. so I missed it. Can I still join in?
Fine with me, Olthain! :) ...I'm about to head out to work though, so I won't be on so much tonight.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » RP with a mute with powers... maybe? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus