Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Backrooms Seller (0/3)

BackroomsBunny

Hey all!~

I am looking to maybe start doing commissions on this website. Buuuuut in order to do so I need some examples!

It's been a long time since I've done art so as of right now the only example I have is this quick sketch of my fella Rem.
XUtuCVo.png

So what will I draw?
No NSFW, I will draw human and humanoid characters only.

What do I need?
A profile with a description of the character, a reference picture, or Pinterest mood board.

I am only doing 3 slots currently!

These slots are currently free of charge. One per person. Will be half bodies, with flat color.

1. Divinum Imperium (played by Ace-Of-Hearts)
2. King-Emperor Fulkan (played by ragemachine)
3. Kazi (played by Zenaida)
If it helps with expanding your art skills then count me in. Though are there any prices for your art?
BackroomsBunny Topic Starter

ragemachine wrote:
If it helps with expanding your art skills then count me in. Though are there any prices for your art?

I should've expanded on this XD As of right now I'm offering one free slot per person for a total of 3 slots available. As for future work I don't have current prices but will update once I decide <3
Ooh, I’d like in on this! I’d like to have this fellow drawn, if possible! (His refs are on the Guise Of The Machine Page)

Divinum Imperium wrote:
Ooh, I’d like in on this! I’d like to have this fellow drawn, if possible!

Sounds great! I'll get started on it right away, it might take me a week or two to complete it but once I do I'll send you a link. <3 Also I imagine it's alright if I use the art as an example for my work?
Yeah, that's perfectly fine!
In that case, I’m not sure which characters I want drawn. I suppose I would like to offer up the Alien Warlord from another universe
Any chance I could offer up one of my three for consideration? You can pick whichever one inspires you most, I have few preferences either way. Let me know if you want me to pick one for you though, because I could totally do that!

Callum

Kazi

Sarait

Zenaida wrote:
Any chance I could offer up one of my three for consideration? You can pick whichever one inspires you most, I have few preferences either way. Let me know if you want me to pick one for you though, because I could totally do that!

Callum

Kazi

Sarait

I'll let you pick which one you want art for <3 I wouldn't mind drawing any of those lovelies!
BackroomsBunny wrote:
Zenaida wrote:

Callum

Kazi

Sarait

I'll let you pick which one you want art for <3 I wouldn't mind drawing any of those lovelies!

Alright, maybe Kazi then! Thanks for doing this <3

Zenaida wrote:
BackroomsBunny wrote:
Zenaida wrote:

Callum

Kazi

Sarait

Alright, maybe Kazi then! Thanks for doing this <3

No problem! I'll let you know when she's done :)
Perfect, thanks! Take all the time you need.

Divinum Imperium wrote:
Ooh, I’d like in on this! I’d like to have this fellow drawn, if possible! (His refs are on the Guise Of The Machine Page)

Here you are, sorry for the size XD <3 I enjoyed drawing him, I hope you enjoy! I definitely could use more practice on faces in my opinion but I'm pleased :) Do you care if I also post this on Deviantart?

QX4ZXu0.png
Ooh! Yes! Feel free to post on DA for sure, I don't mind at all! Thanks a bunch, again!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Backrooms Seller (0/3)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus