Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Character Development Group? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sanne actually already shared your article in the group. :P
Ben Moderator

Hahaha. Thanks Sanne! <3
Come on, peoples. Come improve your character skills, or help others improve their own. Come show how to manage awesome RPs, or learn how to keep your partners having as much fun as you are.

PenGryphon and I are pretty active. It'd be nice to have more posting from other folks, though.
*rolls into forum*
This sounds like my kinda group! :D
\o/
Oh yes, come one, come all! We've got some nice open RPs you can jump right into with your half-established characters if you want to get rolling on figuring out their personalities. :)
Don't hesitate about joining. I've gotten some good help from our wonderful(though I have yet to implement my changes with everything else I've got going).

Nova you stole my idea for the arena RP XD
And I promise not to torment or maim anyone unwilling. ^_^ And i have no plans of trying to kill anyone in the group. <.<

Danger wrote:
Nova you stole my idea for the arena RP XD
Psh. Not like you can't hop in. :P I could even throw someone at ya' if no one else takes you up.
I've got a swordsman and a staff-fighter...although I'll warn ahead of time that the staff-user tends to lose her temper and get a little... er, violent at times. But that's only if the fight gets like super intense. XD
For me, Kyra's already busy in there, but I've got Julian (who I've actually never had fight...) and Gregor (who, for the purposes of a training exercise, could refrain from murder). I've also got a cocky jerkface who's good with a sword that I may post soon, and a contortionist/acrobat whose style I've never really had a chance to explore.
Hmm, most of my characters are built for fighting :P Let's see... I've got a boomeranger, which I thought is kind of unique (well, kind of), she's an Endovivi wielder. Then I have Nyhior, who isn't that special of a fighter, and also still in the works. And Merlong... he's been a bit of a variable for the past 3 years. From a fantasy fanfiction character to a sci-fi, lightsaber person and back to fantasy... the only constant is the sword. Some more not on this site as well, most of them not quite set in a similar way to the last two.

rolled 1d2 and got a natural 2. After the modifier of -1, got 1
:D

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Character Development Group? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus