Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » a lot of characters in need of a good rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Okay, so recently I took a good look at my characters and realized that they can't just sit there and take up space like old shoes that you can't wear but you keep in a closet anyway. And I haven't used a lot of them in a long time, some since I created them. And at the same time I'm creating new characters and eventually I'm going to need to buy a bigger metaphorical closet. But before I place an order in for one extra large closet, I thought I'd see who wants to do an rp with these characters. I'm fine with doing romance with all characters except Alucard and luneth. I can do 1x1 or group forums or pm's if wanted. Feel free to message me or reply to this forum.
I'm up for it. I haven't used Liz, Jinx, Alex, or Daniel in a while..... So have your pick. ;)
I'd like to play with you :)
I'm sorta new, but I'd like to join. I just made like, 3 characters, but Aerysis is really the only one I feel is ready.
Apprenticedmage Topic Starter

@everyone: cool. :-) any specific thing th rp should be focused on? I mainly have fantasy characters so that's probably the type of forum we'll do.
Shivan Snow (played anonymously)

I have an RP you could use a character in!

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=10333

I need some characters in here so anyone could help!
Apprenticedmage Topic Starter

@shivan: I'll wait for an opening for me to enter the rp.
Shivan Snow (played anonymously)

Alright!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » a lot of characters in need of a good rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus