Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello RPRlings!

Reminisce

Hi hi! I am...new here. *looks around curiously* I'm not sure exactly how to introduce myself, except that I am Reminisce, and I live in the US on EST~ I am pretty much addicted to RP, but have never had a quality one before, and I'm hoping to find some amazing RPers here, which I'm sure there are plenty of! I like all sorts of RPs, ranging from medieval fantasy all the way to sci-fi. Though I currently only have one character, I'm planning on making many more, though slowly, so don't hesitate to ask me if I'm interested in something. Um... I think that's about it. Just dropped in to say hello... I may post on the Looking for RP forum soon, so watch out for my spamming of posts, bwhahaha!

Oh! And also: *hands out cookies for everyone* c:
Welcome to the site! :) Hollar if you have any questions!
Reminisce Topic Starter

Ah! Thank you c: I certainly will
Hiya and welcome to the wondrous world of RPR! :D
If ya ever want to RP or have any questions feel free to PM ^_^
Welcome to RPR! It seems like you will fit in around here just fine. Everyone is super friendly so I hope you find some quality RP soon! :) If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome welcome! I'm sorry I'm a day late saying hi, I was prepping for this morning's update for the last week or so and it has me a bit behind on my social calls.

That said, I'm so sorry to hear you've never had a quality one before! I am certain you will be able to rectify that with a little trying, however. :) Out of curiosity, what does "a really good RP" mean to you? :)
Reminisce Topic Starter

Oh you know... Plenty of drama, but with realistic character development and such. C: I've just had RPs with "love at first sight" and it tends to get boring pretty fast when everything goes perfectly!

And from my short experience with the PMs, amashing job on the update! It looks awesome! .o.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello RPRlings!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus