Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Free for all RP! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

As the title states, it's a free for all! This means all characters, no matter what fandom they are, as long as they're personality is done correctly, you can use that character! You can use Undertale, Deltarune, Underverse, FNAF, FNF, BATIM, anything! This is all fandom, after all! Have fun!
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Osris

One on one fnaf??
Alilcosplayer Topic Starter

Osris wrote:
One on one fnaf??

I mean, all the universes are connected to this roleplay, but if you wanna do just FNAF, I can't turn down a request!
Foxfarer

Ooo I would love to join! Is this gonna be in a group or 1x1?

Foxfarer wrote:

A group! Also, sorry for really REALLY late reply, I don't usually check RPR anymore, but I do check Discord and Scratch often!
Foxfarer

Alilcosplayer wrote:
Foxfarer wrote:

A group! Also, sorry for really REALLY late reply, I don't usually check RPR anymore, but I do check Discord and Scratch often!

It's all good don't worry!! And okay! :D

Foxfarer wrote:
Alilcosplayer wrote:
Foxfarer wrote:

It's all good don't worry!! And okay! :D

Glad ya understand!
I could join!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Free for all RP! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus