Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » AMA: Iridescent 1 Huntress on Dead by Daylight.

GigaBit

Literally this. I've been playing for a few months and I'm pretty good, I've tried every perk in the game and I can give advice on that too.
I had never played the game before. Is it good and what genre is it?
GigaBit Topic Starter

It's a super fun multiplayer horror game where four Survivors have to fix generators to escape the Killer. It's 20$ on Steam without DLCs.
Are you a one hit hatchet ( iridescent add-on) Huntress? Because we CAN NOT be friends 😖 lol jk

What would you say is your favorite perk build?
GigaBit Topic Starter

I have two builds.

Build 1: 'Oh my god why is it taking so long to heal?' The build.

Add-ons: Begrimed Head and the belt one, adds 2 hatchets.

Perks: Sloppy Butcher, Thanatophobia, Coulrophobia, Iron Maiden, or whatever other perks you'd like to use.

Build 2: Huntress actually can be a stealth killer, The build

Add-ons: Wooden Fox, Rabbitskin Gloves, or switch the gloves for Iridescent Head if you want to be toxic.

Perks: Monitor and Abuse, Iron Maiden, Barbecue and Chili, and Hex: Plaything.

I usually use my second build to win games, but the first one is fun.

The lack of information perks is because Giga sucks at cross-map hatchets.
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Have you ever tried anything else besides a huntress
GigaBit Topic Starter

I tried Legion, but gameplay was really repetitive.

I tried Bubba Sawyer (Leatherface) and it just didn't fit my playstyle.

Huntress was the first Killer I learned how to main, and I loved everything about her mechanics the second I started playing her well. You don't need to master cross-map hatchets to win games, even though streamers can make it seem that way. My piece of advice is: Get a muscle memory of how long it takes for your hatchets to charge up and the speed of them, Also know when to throw your hatchets in loops and windows, it helps a ton.
You haven't even bought either of those characters, and you aren't even an Iri 1!

The only games you play are customs. Stop lying to people to make yourself look cool.
GigaBit Topic Starter

Bruh, you haven't even seen me play this since I got it. I bought them recently.
GigaBit Topic Starter

Bump.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » AMA: Iridescent 1 Huntress on Dead by Daylight.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus