Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Scorching Salmon [Closed]

Maki Tadashi (played by Reithesniper)

"Kagami!" She snaps, "Dont hit people!" She'd melt whats left of the brandy, and began walking towards where she assumed Tari was "You still alive, im pretty sure my kid smashed ya face in"
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Kagami is staring forward, her face is mixture of shock and anger.
Cici (played by Jaws) Topic Starter

“Not cool”, she comments.

"2 things. First, Don't insult my family. Second, I swear to god mom, doubt yourself again, and I'm getting Mother on your A**"

(She calls Maki Mom, and Rika Mother.)
Noros (played by Jaws) Topic Starter

He sighs, "I will pay for her drinks." He gestured towards Maki as he looked around the bar then looked at Tari.

She'd teleport back her hand coated in flames as she smacks the back of Kagami's head with essentially infinite weight, physics are more ambiguous to her if your wondering how she can also move at the speed of light without that happening when she touches things

Kagami pulls a Saitama and doesn't Budge. "Anyways, i have a mission, so, take care of Jason, will you?" She turns, walking out. She doesn't seem to happy with Maki. Surprising, considering she rarely gets mad at her, and when she does, it's never for long.

(Its gonna move her, durability doesnt mean she weighs an infinite+ amount-)

(eh, there are methods. I think.)

(She's gonna get flung at least, likely not forever but probably through a wall)

(aha, i found a method. RP Logic.)
Noros (played by Jaws) Topic Starter

"What is this Angel Tea?", he reads the menu. Cici replied, "An herbal tea that is also a sleep remedy. Possibly not the best drink option at the moment because once you finished a cup of it, you fall asleep for 4 hours."
Folo Pugs (played by Reithesniper)

Folo peaks into the new bar "Oh wow!"

"Welcome to the Scorching Salmon if you didn't read the sign outside", she says as some group of teenagers gathered around the pinball machine.

"Nice pinball machine be a shame if I just" she'd smile diving into the pinball machine

She just ignored the fact that bar's new guest just seemingly vanished and then placing orders.

Well thr pinball machine suddenly goes out, a face would appear, whispering "help" before being dragged back i to the reflection, scaring off the teens

A couple of the teens got scared. Why the others didn’t get scared was simply most of them witnessed the horrible things that gangs do; they simply just left the pinball machine.
Devil May Care (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

He silently entered the bar, looking around he was intimidated by the other people, so he took a seat farthest away from them

“Welcome to the Scorching Salmon”, she said dryly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Scorching Salmon [Closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus