Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Scorching Salmon [Closed]

Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

"Is this just a new rival of Trixie's Bar?"
Cici (played by Jaws) Topic Starter

"Unlike Trixie's Bar, you damage anything", she says tiredly, "You pay for it."

Kagami grins. "So, how much would it cost to level this place to dust?"
Noros (played by Jaws) Topic Starter

He came in with delight, the thought of alcohol made him excited. "The resident drunk has arrived", Cici says dryly as it was no secret to most bars that Noros enjoyed beer.

Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi wrote:
Kagami grins. "So, how much would it cost to level this place to dust?"

"You will certainly not destroy a single bar", he said as he crossed his arms.

Kagami frowns. "Come Uncle Noros, live a little, i can just make gold or something to pay for it."

"It won't feel the same", he sighs, "Plus destroying it causes the good booze to go to waste and some might be very rare. Also think of the ingredients for dishes you and me haven't try."

Kagami sighs. "Go home, Uncle, your drunk again."

"I am not drunk yet", he says, "Plus your mother would kill me if I got drunk in front of you or your brother." He chuckled, "And I already stuck for living for ages."
sigh-relief.gif

Kagami grins. "Well, she wouldn't get mad at you for getting drunk in front of me... but get drunk in front of Jason, and you'll have both of us on your a**"
Maki Tadashi (played by Reithesniper)

"She's lying!" She'd yell sipping brandy she'd bought, placint a few hundred on the counter, why a few hundred you ask? She's bad at math, like really bad

"You must be Rika's wife", he looks at Maki, "I am Noros, an old friend of hers." Cici just went from behind the counter to go to the jukebox, turning it on; a tune plays.

Kagami raises an eyebrow. "Mom... what the hell are you talking about."
Cici (played by Jaws) Topic Starter

Going back to behind the bar counter, she restocks the brandy since a customer brought a lot. Her pig pet stayed behind the bar counter because one time, a customer tried to eat him and the customer, let's say, was barely alive after that.

"Nice to meet ya Noros, also im like drunk half the time,probably explains my energy" she'd start a flame in her palm " Either way I dont really influence Jason, so thats all that matters"

("Also I dont think im a good mother-")

“I would like to get drunk but whenever I get close, I remember I have paperwork to do”, he chuckled, “I am happy to babysit Jason anytime and anywhere expect the Temple of Atua.”

Kagami stares at Maki in shock. "Mom...?"
Tari - The Meta Runner (played by randomentity777)

"Talk about a weird family."

Kagami back fists Tari into a forest outside breaking his nose.

"Kagami!" She snaps, "Dont hit people!" She'd melt whats left of the brandy, and began walking towards where she assumed Tari was "You still alive, im pretty sure my kid smashed ya face in"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Scorching Salmon [Closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus