Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy folks!

Yo, nice to meet ya! New to the site, not so new to RP'ing. Looking forward to RP'ing with you lovely (and not so lovely, ifyaknowhatImean) people!

I like to think of myself as a friendly guy, so feel free to chat me up if you see me around. Though, I won't lie to you; I like cute girls. So if you're a cute girl, let me know, and you'll be #1 on my reply list!

Let's do our best to get along!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! :) Always nice to have friendly people around.

What sort of RP do you like most and where did you get your experience?
OnlyKL Topic Starter

Thanks! I usually dip into medieval fantasy, with the occasional foray into sci-fi or modern paranormal settings. Most of my RP experience was through tabletop (though admittedly, my playgroup leans towards comedic campaigns). I've recently gotten into more mature RP's (read: erotic) and found that I quite enjoy that too!
Hiya & Welcome to RPR! ^_^
Ever want to have a go at an RP I'm always up for them :D
Enjoy the site!~
Kim Site Admin

I <3 tabletop games. What sort of systems did you guys run in? :D
OnlyKL Topic Starter

Awww shucks, you folks sure are swell!

Always up to RP Angel, provided RL doesn't sneak up on me (as it is won't to do).

As for tabletop, mostly D&D 4E with the occasional dip into older editions. I usually end up DM'ing the campaigns, with my PCs being less heroic adventurers and more opportunistic mercenaries. All well and good, though I can't help but wish they'd perform the occasional selfless deed :P
Hi there OnlyKL! Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you're enjoying it here! What is your icon from? It makes me laugh XD
Kim Site Admin

OnlyKL wrote:
with my PCs being less heroic adventurers and more opportunistic mercenaries. All well and good, though I can't help but wish they'd perform the occasional selfless deed :P

My tabletop group refers to this phenomena as "a band of murder hobos." ;) Aaaand we've definitely been guilty of it on occasion.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy folks!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus