Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey hey

Hey guys. I'm new here and I have no clue how things work. I've been told that they're some serious Rp'ers here, and that is exactly what I am looking for. A story line with a decent lasting plot. Any tips and advice to a newbie like me?
Welcome Nathan!

Looking for serious RPers, yeah... you found them lol.
Not much really to know buddy. Make yourself some characters, stalk the forums, talk to some people and get something started. The community here is great and no-one should give you a hard time about anything.
Give me a holler if you ever have any questions. (Try the Private Messages out lol)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! :)

Have you checked out the Getting Started Guide, especially the section on "How do I find a RP to join?" :)

My best advice is just to talk to as many people as you can, interview potential RP partners to see how your interests and play styles match up, and maybe even check out kudos on player profiles to see what others have to say about their play style. :)

That, and feel free to ask questions. Everyone is pretty friendly and happy to help!
Nathan-Croak Topic Starter

Thanks for the help guys!
Hello Nathan! Welcome to RPR! What type of RP do you like? If you have something specific in mind you might consider posting on the Looking for RP forum :) If you have any questions please feel free to ask...everyone here is super friendly!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey hey

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus