Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Holy Ring (A 1x1 with KingofHaddock)

Buck (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

The Scarab turned and fired its beam, But it was too slow as the Phantom had already started moving. the Scarab let out a loud shriek, Almost like it was a wild beast yelling out now that its prey has escaped. The Scarab tried following them, But was way too slow to catch the Phantom at full boosting speed. The Zealot looked at Advunturion "an Oracle trying too hinder are progress? Why would he do such a thing if we are trying to help you" He asks with a confused voice
Advunturion (played by KingofHaddock)

Advunturion's reply was blunt, and to the point. "Because Traoma does not care for the fates of others. He is a selfish, deceitful and bloodthirsty creature. A code of honour that I have created for myself prevents me from carrying many traits that affect those like me and Traoma... And Kabalt. I do not doubt that he will be following us..."
Buck (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

The Zealot growled in annoyance "The Oracle should know that if he is captured by the brutes he will be taken apart bit by bit and have his memory harvested!" the Zealot smashed his seat, denting it quite a bit "I want every patrol looking for this last Oracle" he says sighing
Advunturion (played by KingofHaddock)

"Perhaps, but Kabalt is willing to take such chances, so long as it benefits him in the end." Advunturion stated "Kabalt will come, that is a certainty. I know him well, despite my aversion to him. He will most likely try to approach us as stealthily as he possibly can."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Holy Ring (A 1x1 with KingofHaddock)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus